Heatons

Heatons Employee Review

Heatons until Sports Direct Buyover
Sales Assistant/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin26 April 2018
I have worked for the company for 4 years, starting as a retail sales associate but have tirelessly worked to progress myself within the company up to supervisor.
It was an amazing place to work and had great benefits such as Career Progression, Job Safety and a competitive rate of pay,
I have learned everything I know about management, leadership and many other life skills by working alongside many of the high profile and influencing managers in the company.
Recently we were part of a buy-out where Sports Direct ltd bought us over 100%, when the buyout was completed the company began to go downhill, many of the high profile managers left and the standards of the companies dropped.
Job security is still high, they still pay a competitive wage but the career progression and the standards of the company has dropped immensely.
Pros
Flexible working hours, Job security
Cons
Standards and career progression

Other Heatons Employee Reviews

Stepping Stone
Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford city, County Waterford10 January 2020
Heatons definitely created a family work atmosphere for me which made working efficiently easier. I leaned great skills such at time management and building of a great work ethic.
Productive with good atmosphere
Delivery Assistant (Current Employee) –  Limerick4 November 2019
I enjoyed my work in Heatons, early starts, very productive and fast paced environment, meeting deadlines but had a good atmosphere there. the staff were sound and got on very well