Henkel

Henkel Employee Reviews in Dublin, County Dublin

Dublin, County Dublin6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,839 reviews

A challenging enviornment at times.

For the most part it was a good place to work at with some great people! The job was challenging at times especially when there was a problem with the plants or designing a new machine.

Pros

Good Salary and perks.

Cons

Bullying culture.

Productive busy environment

Henkel are a great employer with many benefits such as health insurance. Two bonus’s per year. Great place to learn and progress yourself. Great management Team.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

In my experience I had no cons working for Henkel

Organised and productive

I spent my day interacting within the artwork department and with the packaging technology technicians, outside print vendors and production staff.

Pros

Social club

Cons

No career advancement path

Challenging

Complex and diverse company. Product portfolio is very interesting with production in house and among 3rd party vendors.

A strong company with great vision.

I have worked here for the last 15 month and would happily retire here. Only I'm on a 2 year contract. The company is trying to move forward on this issue but it is stalled at present. Over all a great company with excellent benefits. Operating different machines and work is interesting. Under new management and they are working well together with the union. Once my machines are setup and running well this is the best part of my day.

Pros

Medical, Pension, great pay and an overall excellent team to work with.

Cons

Contract work, and when you are out there is no getting back.

Productive, educational workplace

Work was reasonable Management was very approachable Effort was made to develop my skills and responsibilities Hours and holiday time was very flexible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henkel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement