Heritage Homecare

Heritage Homecare Employee Reviews

Relaxed and productive, employees are easy-going but focused. Can sense the team spirit inside the office. Hours quite flexible, no pressure to pick certain hours
Heritage is an amazing place to work. They respect and understand their employees, always have their back, the management and supervisors are the greatest and you can count on them for everything you need.
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
Commuting, but that’s for every home care job
The company are flexible with working hours to suit your daily life, the staff are friendly and approachable. The office staff are very helpful with schedules and good at communicating.
Pros
Flexible hours
Heritage Homecare is a great place to work. All of the staff are so friendly and helpful. Hours will be filled up for you as soon as possible. Same clients every week which is great.
You are introduced to amazing clients and you have the backup and support of a great management and administrative team. You always feel supported by this team as they constantly welcome you into the office, are always at the end of the phone and even organise a great Christmas get-together. They understand your personality, strengths and weaknesses and link you up with like-minded clients. This makes for long lasting and rewarding relationships with the clients.
Pros
Amazing Clients, great backup
Cons
None worth mentioning
I've worked in homecare for 10 years and Heritage is the best company I've come across. The office staff are so helpful and supportive. :-) They always call you back if you need them.
Pros
Schedule to suit your availability
Cons
All the staff are lovely and treat the employees very well. The rate of pay is better than most places. You have full support from the person on call .
Pros
Nice staff and the owner is s gentleman.
Cons
My advice to anyone thinking of working for this company is DONT , they don't have the work, they will take you on with zero hour contract, and you will be waiting for weeks to build up a client base if you ever do.
Pros
Cons
No work
Official response from Heritage Homecare
14 June 2019
We're sorry you had this experience. We will only match you with clients that we are confident you will be confident working with and that suit your availability. We will only ever offer you work during the times you want to work. We have nearly 150 carer working happily in our company, it's a shame that it didn't work out in your case.
If a client have to stay in the hospital or died ,it's take weeks to get another work. Otherwise the staffs are very friendly and helpful.
Pros
helpful staff
Cons
not enough hours