Heritage Homecare

Heritage Homecare Employee Reviews

Ireland15 reviews

Good workplace

Worked for Heritage for 2 years. I was always treated very well by the staff. Company has flexibility related to times of work, and supported us if needed. Enjoyed my time working for Heritage, and would work for them again in the future.

Feeling happy to work with Heritage Homecare

I had been working with Heritage Homecare since Sept 2021, overall I felt very good and satisfying for what I got during the time I was in Heritage Homecare. They are very organise with very good teamwork together, they will always ask consent from staffs in whatever situation or needs adjusting in schedule. They respect for anyone in teams and care for their well-being. I had a great time in Ireland while I worked in Heritage Homecare. Am from Malaysia.

Like the rest of the industry

Too much work, no gratitude, no appreciation for the work, not paid enough - not paid minimum wage or given breaks for working 24/7. Hourly rate is good, not paid travel time, then told need to take travel time. Inconsistencies - but you can make money easily

Pros

Good hourly rate of pay

Cons

Long hours no overtime for evening work

Collaborative and very rewarding

I found Heritage Homecare a very enjoyable working experience. Management and all support staff were extremely supportive and excellent at meeting the needs of both carers and clients. Communication is very open within the company and I felt fully supported at all times. Salary is also higher than the average carer salary with good bonuses.If you are a carer I would highly recommend this company.

The best workplace in my life!

Heritage homecare is the best company to work for in this industry. I've worked in homecare for more than 8 years and Heritage is the best home care company I've come across. They respect your availability and you are free to say "no" with no pressure or feeling guilty. Schedule is perfectly made and you have your clients unchangeably weeks after weeks unless someone from clients leave. Clients are amazing too. I always feel supported and protected by the team whatever happens. They always match carer with clients that they are confident the carer will be confident working with. They always look after carer needs. But it should be two-way relationship.

Pros

Fantastic management

A lovely company

A really nice company to work for in this industry. The management is very understanding and allows a lot of flexibility. It is ideally suitable for someone who wants to work around other commitments. However, to get full-time hours, a person must be prepared to actually be able to devote a lot of time and also be very flexible.

Pros

Very flexible hours, excellent management, extra pay for weekend work

Cons

No payment for travel time.

Painted

Relaxed and productive, employees are easy-going but focused. Can sense the team spirit inside the office. Hours quite flexible, no pressure to pick certain hours

Best Homecare Company in Dublin

Heritage is an amazing place to work. They respect and understand their employees, always have their back, the management and supervisors are the greatest and you can count on them for everything you need.

Pros

Amazing staff

Cons

Commuting, but that’s for every home care job

Fab place to work

The company are flexible with working hours to suit your daily life, the staff are friendly and approachable. The office staff are very helpful with schedules and good at communicating.

Pros

Flexible hours

Excellent place to work

Heritage Homecare is a great place to work. All of the staff are so friendly and helpful. Hours will be filled up for you as soon as possible. Same clients every week which is great.

Best homecare company in Dublin !

You are introduced to amazing clients and you have the backup and support of a great management and administrative team. You always feel supported by this team as they constantly welcome you into the office, are always at the end of the phone and even organise a great Christmas get-together. They understand your personality, strengths and weaknesses and link you up with like-minded clients. This makes for long lasting and rewarding relationships with the clients.

Pros

Amazing Clients, great backup

Cons

None worth mentioning

Great Company to work for

I've worked in homecare for 10 years and Heritage is the best company I've come across. The office staff are so helpful and supportive. :-) They always call you back if you need them.

Pros

Schedule to suit your availability

Cons

Excellent company to work for.

All the staff are lovely and treat the employees very well. The rate of pay is better than most places. You have full support from the person on call .

Pros

Nice staff and the owner is s gentleman.

Cons

Dont waste you time working here

My advice to anyone thinking of working for this company is DONT , they don't have the work, they will take you on with zero hour contract, and you will be waiting for weeks to build up a client base if you ever do.

Pros

Cons

No work

Official response from Heritage Homecare

14 June 2019
We're sorry you had this experience. We will only match you with clients that we are confident you will be confident working with and that suit your availability. We will only ever offer you work during the times you want to work. We have nearly 150 carer working happily in our company, it's a shame that it didn't work out in your case.

Not enough working Hours

If a client have to stay in the hospital or died ,it's take weeks to get another work. Otherwise the staffs are very friendly and helpful.

Pros

helpful staff

Cons

not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Heritage Homecare with

• Heritage Homecare
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?