Hewlett Packard Enterprise Employee Reviews

Found 24 reviews matching the search See all 4,366 reviews
The only thing that counts is making saving
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare27 November 2019
All the senior management of the company wants is making savings. They do not care about their employees or their customers as long as the management at the top get their own bonuses and the shares are at a good price. We were able to see how much the top management was getting when they were selling their shares since it is a public company. Every year you could see how much they were making at the time of the bonuses while we were told there was no pay increase or bonuses for us and we couldn't even recruit so the teams were constantly under staffed.
Productive and fun work placement
Cyber Security Internship Program (Former Employee) –  Galway24 September 2019
Great reintroduction to the workforce. Excellent training and work experience given. Friendly and hardworking work place, which encouraged team building.
Great people, lot of opportunities
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare5 August 2019
International company which has been through a lot of change, new HPE is getting focused and leaner. Lovely people lot of flexibility at management level in working from home, hours etc, as long as the job gets done attitude. Call centre staff are more restricted. Lot of online training available. depending on the role and the year lot of additional training opportunities also.
Company changed
IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin13 November 2018
At time of leaving , there was an over focus on splitting the company. This was very much to the detriment of the people, with little focus on career management , training and up skilling. Did not keep pace with market place salaries

Prior to 2013 / 14 it was a good place to work.
Pros
good health benefits
Would not recommend
CDS (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare16 July 2018
-Poor management. You are treated as a number
-Too big workload on employees
-HPE slowly takes away one benefit after another from its employees
-Most other companies pay better
Pros
great colleagues
Cons
poor pay compared to other companies, a lot of people leaving, stress, you are only a number
Flexible and good work life balance
Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare3 July 2018
Consistent communications between customers, engineers and consultants resulted in the work been very interactive and varied as no 2 projects were the same. This lead to interesting and varied work.
Work life balance was extremely good and I was able to avail of permanent part time work while still keeping my position.

Would have liked to stay with company but unfortunately I was made redundant.
Pros
Flexibility, location
One of the best places Ive worked
Amazing staff, great work hours, great week wages, supervisors and managers always willing to help and give us guidance to do a high standard job, nice co-workers
Pros
Great Salary
Cons
Far from city centre
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare14 March 2018
God place to work but was made redundant with 28 other Engineers. Was Quality Analyst and did run reports for all the managers in the morning, that made there life's a lot easier to start the day.
Pros
good feedback
Cons
being let go
My School
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 January 2018
I am very thankful for the opportunity that they gave me. I had no experience in the area and this first job opened many doors. But this is not a job to work for over a year.
Pros
Good opportunity to learn
Cons
Really bad pay, really far away and poor transport
A company that stayed still
Delivery Lead (Current Employee) –  Kildare10 October 2017
HPE doesn't innovate anymore. A company that was too heavy on middle management. Lacked direction and was too diversified in it's product and service range.
Busy workplace
Cds (Former Employee) –  Lexlip23 September 2017
Very stressful environment. Loads of demands , minimum support from manager. Especially long hours at the end of the month. I do not recommend if you are looking for work-life ballance.
Pros
Free coffee
Gained new confidence in Administration
Data Administrator (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare6 June 2017
Working in Hewlett Packard helped me gain the confidence in working in Administration. Although I knew I wanted to start my career in this field and not having enough experience, working in HP helped me gain more knowledge and skills to help further my career
Pros
I learned something different each day
customer delivery specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 May 2017
While I did my work experience here I gained a lot of knowledge of HP's marketing shipping distribution and sales strageties. I was assosicated with a member of their staff
Pros
Short hours
Cons
Boring
Strong Work Ethic
Partner Incentives Specialist (Current Employee) –  Galway11 April 2017
Strong Work Ethic, continuous learning on all aspects of the business, culture is good generally however the split/ merger to DXC has caused concern for most employees.
Pros
Canteen; People; Facilities
Cons
No Overtime Paid; Monthly Overtime expected
Buena empresa
Soporte Técnico (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 January 2017
Buena empresa para comenzar tu carrera profesional, pero con bajos salarios.
Great company to further yours skills
Portfolio Specialist (Current Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare26 January 2017
A typicla day is to manage your portfolio of customer that have a lease that is soon maturing. I will have a conversation with the customers to get the endo of term activity and what they would like to do, from either buy-out, extend or return the equipment.

I do pricing quotes and run reports that are sent to the customer.
I will also check future lease contracts to see if anything can be done mid-term.
I also assist the customer if they have budget to burn or they need to do a restructure.

The team is great and makes the work easier but of course when you are dealing with targets the job can be stressfull at times. We try to do different things like kick-offs or baking days to get the fun in to work. Its great that we have many different nationalities as this also makes the team so diverse and you can get support from different type of people.

I think this is the hardest part of the job, trying to get in the Revenue and margin so that we can bring profitability to teh company.

It is also good when the managment is behind you and support you in the decisions that you make. You feel that you are a part of the bigger picture.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long hours at QE and ME
productive and fun place to work
French - English IT Ops/Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Galway3 January 2017
productive and fun place to work
highly focused on improving day to day work related tasks
great at exchanging new ideas and introducing them on
the work environment .
nice work place
IT Developer (Current Employee) –  Galway27 July 2016
Good place to work and plenty opportunities to move into desired field once in the door. Would recommend it highly to anyone coming out of college like myself.
HPE Review
Operations Manager, Global IT Command Centre (Current Employee) –  Galway24 June 2016
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Worked shift hours
Loved working at HP
HP EMEA Mobility Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  County Tipperary18 April 2016
I learned every day at HP and moved up in jobs over the years. Great place to work. Would recommend it to others.

There are opportunities within the company for anyone who wanted to progress in their career or even change roles and get involved in something different.
Pros
The people
Cons
Long working day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K