Hillgrove Hotel

Hillgrove Hotel Employee Reviews

Ireland10 reviews
I was working as a receptionist and I really enjoyed my job, great team, great manager, would suggest this place to everyone.

If you love customer service the reception team is the Best!
Good spot fun staff strong management and overall efficient environment. Had a solid experience working with both staff and management were always approachable helpful and easy to talk to
was promised at interview stage that i would be given at least 30 hours per week, and would be doin days and nights, but when i started it was only 18 hours and two nights a week.
Pros
free snack
Cons
Didnt keep their word
I enjoyed my time working in Hillgrove Hotel, but had to leave as I started to go to college in Dundalk, and it was too difficult to work and study at the same time.
great place, fantastic staff. free food. good people to work with. preparing me for all sorts of busy works and weddings and I would rate it 5 stars excellent service.
Pros
free lunch
This hotel is overall good to their staff and hope the new owners treat us just as well as the last owners of the hotel. Working with this company is pretty good mainly because you meet new people and take on responsibilities you may have never had to take on before.
Pros
Give breaks
Cons
its really nice and clean place to work. I got lots of experience in costumer service also lots of experience working a part of a team. All staff is very friendly to each other.
great spot to work if the times of work where more sociable but thats the culture of the job! miss the fun staff but still keep in touch. general manager was a tool
Work usually starts for me at 7 and ends at 3.30. Management is very nice and understanding. Co-workers are really easy to get on with. Hardest part of my job is the late nights. Enjoyable part is dealing with customers.
serving customer
setting up tables for lucnh dinner

clearing tables

working well with staff

making sure everything is in order
Pros
free lunch
Cons
f