Hilton
Coronavirus update
Information from Hilton:

Hilton Employee Reviews in Drogheda, County Louth

Drogheda, County Louth3 reviews
The working hours on the floor are the best thing about hilton, 3 days on 4 days off makes the extremely long shifts worth it overall, there's plenty of overtime available for those who want it and the people on the job are very friendly and easy-going as long as the work is getting done.

The 2 big cons are the chaotic management and the fatigue of standing/walking for 12 hours a day.

4 Stars for permanent employment and 3 stars for temporary because the work-schedule of people on the roster is a complete mess.
Hello, I had worked in this company good 6years exactly maybe more...Worked as a packer all lines and d'bagger.I can say it is good company for the factory worker from start which gives full training and uznderstanding about job in meat factory, safety of working in different types off job in different lines.Good usually was lines leaders, manegement.Verry good canteen and food inside served ar break.never late wage and payslips.good possibility to take holyday when you need usually.good clothes clean and tidy confi shoes.
Pros
would be good if u work 13hours to get 3times by 30min break
Cons
I have worked in many different job types it is a very fast paced setting..I started as a packer..then went on to be trained for a quality lead.i have worked as a quality lead for 2/3 years and I went on mertinity leave when I came back I got trained as a line runner and I am currently a line leader.
Cons
Very cold