Hilton

Hilton Employee Reviews for Food and Beverage Assistant

Fast paced, high standards, guest satisfaction, good team, great benefits. Shift work isn’t great. Long/stressful days. Great to work for a global brand.
It is a great place to work for who just moved to Ireland, Hilton provides a good environment to work and also has a lot of benefits that you can enjoy.
Amazing Job when you're starting out in the hospitality industry, there is so many different opportunities. Management was great all the Staff in the Hilton Dublin Airport were amazing, so helpful. Hardest part of the job for me was the distance I had to Travel. Best part about working there was meeting different people from all over the world..
Pros
met great people
Cons
travel
A very competitive working environment. The possibility for progressing was good, however the prospects and motivation to do so where not. I learned that I like to be honest and open with people and that I am a hard worker while employed by the Hilton. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demands and expectations the management put forward. The most enjoyable part was the stories and people I was exposed to while on shift.
Pros
free staff food and training
Cons
unpredictable roster and very low paid