Hilton Employee Review

Enjoyable place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Clones, County Monaghan7 June 2019
Enjoyable day to day work, good friendly staff and owners. Hard work but rewarding. I learned to have good co-operation skills with staff and customers and maintain good time management.
Pros
Friendly Staff

Other Hilton Employee Reviews

Fair Pay for tough work
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Drogheda, County Louth22 September 2019
The working hours on the floor are the best thing about hilton, 3 days on 4 days off makes the extremely long shifts worth it overall, there's plenty of overtime available for those who want it and the people on the job are very friendly and easy-going as long as the work is getting done.

The 2 big cons are the chaotic management and the fatigue of standing/walking for 12 hours a day.
4 Stars for permanent employment and 3 stars for temporary because the work-schedule of people on the roster is a complete mess.
Great place to work, lovely management and co-workers.
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 February 2019
I worked at Hilton Dublin Airport for 6 years, during which time I received many opportunities to develop my career within the hospitality industry. They want the best for their employees and always offer training and development for growth.

The shift work can be unsociable especially if you have a young family as your weekends can be the busiest times of the week. However management are flexible with requests regarding rosters.

No two days are the same and it can be a challenging yet rewarding place to work. You gain real experience with dealing with the public from face to face interactions. You must have the ability to solve problems and find solutions quickly as they can arise at any moment in your day.

The team are great here and they offer lots of social outings throughout the year with special recognition months for each department.

I would highly recommend anyone starting their career in the hospitality sector to work here as it will give you a great foundation and learning to develop yourself.
Pros
Dinner/lunch provided, Management, co-workers, self development opportunities
Cons
Unsociable hours/life work balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K