Hilton Employee Review

about Hilton foods my wiev
Packer/Picker , d'bagger (Former Employee) –  Drogheda- Ireland8 October 2018
Hello, I had worked in this company good 6years exactly maybe more...Worked as a packer all lines and d'bagger.I can say it is good company for the factory worker from start which gives full training and uznderstanding about job in meat factory, safety of working in different types off job in different lines.Good usually was lines leaders, manegement.Verry good canteen and food inside served ar break.never late wage and payslips.good possibility to take holyday when you need usually.good clothes clean and tidy confi shoes.
Pros
would be good if u work 13hours to get 3times by 30min break
Cons

Other Hilton Employee Reviews

Fair Pay for tough work
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Drogheda, County Louth22 September 2019
The working hours on the floor are the best thing about hilton, 3 days on 4 days off makes the extremely long shifts worth it overall, there's plenty of overtime available for those who want it and the people on the job are very friendly and easy-going as long as the work is getting done.

The 2 big cons are the chaotic management and the fatigue of standing/walking for 12 hours a day.
4 Stars for permanent employment and 3 stars for temporary because the work-schedule of people on the roster is a complete mess.
Enjoyable place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Clones, County Monaghan7 June 2019
Enjoyable day to day work, good friendly staff and owners. Hard work but rewarding. I learned to have good co-operation skills with staff and customers and maintain good time management.
Pros
Friendly Staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K