Hilton Employee Review

Hard work with high pressure and expectations
Food and Beverage Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin City Centre2 November 2016
A very competitive working environment. The possibility for progressing was good, however the prospects and motivation to do so where not. I learned that I like to be honest and open with people and that I am a hard worker while employed by the Hilton. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demands and expectations the management put forward. The most enjoyable part was the stories and people I was exposed to while on shift.
Pros
free staff food and training
Cons
unpredictable roster and very low paid

Other Hilton Employee Reviews

Fair Pay for tough work
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Drogheda, County Louth22 September 2019
The working hours on the floor are the best thing about hilton, 3 days on 4 days off makes the extremely long shifts worth it overall, there's plenty of overtime available for those who want it and the people on the job are very friendly and easy-going as long as the work is getting done.

The 2 big cons are the chaotic management and the fatigue of standing/walking for 12 hours a day.
4 Stars for permanent employment and 3 stars for temporary because the work-schedule of people on the roster is a complete mess.
Enjoyable place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Clones, County Monaghan7 June 2019
Enjoyable day to day work, good friendly staff and owners. Hard work but rewarding. I learned to have good co-operation skills with staff and customers and maintain good time management.
Pros
Friendly Staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K