Homecare Independent Living

Homecare Independent Living Management reviews

Ireland15 reviews
Ratings by categoryClear
This is a very good company to work for.management are excellent.i worked for another company. They were useless. They care about you and your clients.management very supportive. Only negative is hours can vary.
Pros
good support
Cons
hours can be long. hours vary
I have worked with the company since january 18 have my hours now built up wages could be a bit better as you use a lot of fuel driving from place to place also the wear and tear of your car also i think it would be better if we were paid every two weeks management very fair always on the end of the phone to help out getting some calls for cover work but all in all they are a good company to work for
I really enjoy working for hcil, as a mother to 4 young kids and also caring for my husband i work part time for hcil in the dublin area. I can honestly say i enjoy going to work and working with elderly people is so rewarding. Never 2 days the same and nothing i can complain about . Staff and management are so friendly and helpful also. I have never had any problems and th managers are extremely helpful when it comes to my roster as i need certain days off for hospital appointments etc
Pros
Caring for people in need, rewarding job and good wages
Staff are very friendly and great fun. Management very helpful, give you as many hours as you want. Hours to suit around kids etc. Good pay and benefits.
Pros
Friendly staff, good pay.
Homecare Independent Living was a great company to work for,I really loved working for them.management and co workers where always helpful.My only problem was the lack of hours and no travel expenses,The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that you made a difference in someones life.I always treat people the same way i would like myself or my family to be treated..... with respect, that's one thing that i have learned working as a carer, treat all clients with respect.
Pros
the independence to work as a team or alone
Cons
not enough hours