Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews

Ireland17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,980 reviews

Positive Work Culture

Best place for the people who wants to gather knowledge. More opportunities to work with different people from different countries. Exposure to different technologies.

Very productve and fast paced

I am no longer employed by Honeywell Aerospace but have no problem recommending it as my 17 years spent working there were for the most part good. Good camaraderie and a stalwart workforce made for a generally feelgood work ethic.

Pros

Good Bonus System and Regular Review of Salary going forward

Cons

Shift work

As details in the next section

Productive, continually busy. Good teamwork. Good communication network. Management obliging when dealing with personal and family issues. Good camaraderie.

Pros

Steady income with generous bonuses

Cons

Shift work.

state of the art facility

Good employer , good place to work and learn new skills and technology. Good friends there. Good benefits, Christmas bonus, overtime, canteen. Friendly management always helpful and available.

Pros

new technology, training given

Cons

weekend shifts

Currently work there

It’s a place I used to love coming to work but times have changed. From back stabbing fellow workers to ignorant shift supervisor I now dread coming to work there.

Pros

Great salary

Cons

Ignorant plms

Production of aerospace components.

Honeywell is geared at mass production of it product. The workplace culture is just about keeping up production. The gave a summer bonas and a winter bonas.

Pros

Wages okay.

Cons

Not such a nice work environment.

Target orientated in all areas from safety to outputs

Honeywell Waterford is a disciplined target driven company, totally customer focused. It has a great track record for safety, quality, on time delivery and continuous improvement.

Pros

Good health care cover for managers and staff

Cons

Shift work

Good People

Good bunch of people to work with and great experience in working inside a larger a large Multinational. Good pay and hours of work

Pros

people

Cons

contarct

An interesting place to work

A good mix of age groups that can learn from each other. Most people are set in their ways but can be suspicious of change. It is part of a very large organisation and therefore some policies/structures are for different cultures which can lead to hesitancy to changes but overall policies, especially safety orientated, are subject to acceptance. Changes to work practice for organisation restructuring requirements are usually smooth. Changes in management,either by promotion or appointment, usually brings it's share of suspicions and fears due to the culture of the workforce which is to be expected. New ideas/structures or policies take time to accept and implement but are for the common good for all. It is a very interesting place to work which in itself brings it's own challenges and the mindset to deal with them but overall an interesting place to work.

Pros

Flexy days, salary, medical cover etc

Cons

Shift work

Enjoyable place to work

Great place to work just started at the wrong time due to the down turn in the global economy. manufactured turbo wheel for many different cars and lorry company's.

Pros

Great Salary

Cons

Extreme heat

Productive Relaxed and Friendly

I always enjoyed working at Honeywell and was very disappointed when I was made redundant. The managers and co-workers were always lovely to work with. Honeywell is an environment was relaxed and friendly.

Pros

Great Wages

Cons

Don't really have any only being made redundant.

Very good workplace

Good coworkers Interesting high tech workplace Work at own initiative Good communications with management Health and Safety are on top of agenda

Pros

very good workplace

Cons

Felt like a family run company

We had schedules to stick to and worked harder to beat these. Learnt to work as a Team or on your own. Co workers were a good team in and out of work. Management trusted us to finish the work. Respect towards managers. Great Social life with the company. Work was enjoyable. Plenty of Overtime. People were friendly.

Pros

The Workers

Cons

It got too regimental, morning meetings everyday.etc

Never enjoyed a job more

Work was diverse people were a joy to work with and the Management team were great to deal with. Job satisfaction enjoyed each and every day coming to work was never a chore.We were always treated with respect and ideas were always taken seriously.Hardest part of the job there wasn't any. You learned a whole host of new skills if you were open and flexible to new ideas and job challenges.

Pros

bonuses and no shift work

Typical manufacturing enviornment

A typical day involved the production of aluminium compressor wheels from their raw form through to the inspected and packaged finished product. There is a good atmosphere in this factory with good relationships between management and floor staff. I learned a lot about precision engineering with quality being paramount at all times. The 3 shift cycle could be difficult at times, however if I got enough sleep I would be fine. I enjoyed the team dynamic and watching the product evolve from its initial state to the finished product.

Pros

Good benefits. Share scheme, doctor scheme, bonus scheme

Cons

3 shift cycle

A place for Production but also, a place for learning

Honeywell, a very busy company aided me in the correct training to establish myself as an accomplished electrical assembler. They also taught me about waste management, safety, 5S and Kaizens. Through Honeywell Operating Systems (HOS) I learnt about efficency and how to keep up with this mentality throughout every process.

excellent employer

This company is employee focused and provides excellent benefits for its employees. It also provides full support for learning and education.

Pros

healthcare, education.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Honeywell with

Learn about Honeywell in popular locations

• Honeywell
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?