Hotel Kilkenny

Hotel Kilkenny Employee Reviews

Nice environment
Most staff very friendly and helpful. Managers very approachable. Very busy hotel to work in so prepare to be on feet a lot, bar busy, restaurant busy and lots of bedrooms to clean. Nice environment to work in. Staff take pride in what they do
Very Stresfull Enviroment
Very poor managment. Items necessary for work were never porvided on time. Work was distributed unevenly between staff members. Would not recommend this place to anyone looking for work.
good atmosphere
staff were friendly most foreign but that didn't bother me. People in HR were very friendly and got me accustomed to the work I was dong very easily. Nice place
This Hotel is a nice place to work with and it's set in a lovely scenic area of Kilkenny. Close to a river and looking across a part of the city. Also friendly stafff to work with.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Fast paste, hard work, not worth the money.
I worked in hotel Kilkenny as an accommodation assistant, it was some of the hardest work I have ever done! I was training with a girl from Latvia who worked there for 9 years is all I was listening to my whole training term was.. Irish girls are lazy, irish girls don't want to work, I was constantly criticized for doing my job (the way she showed me to do it) HR were no help whatsoever. Worst experience of my life!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, low pay, hardwork
Exhausting but rewarding work place
It is very physical work working in a hotel especially as an Accommodation Assistant. It is fast pacing the whole time there.
All my co-workers were nice and friendly. I didn't have a problem with anyone and got on with them all.

The hardest part of the job was probably on my feet all day and rushing around especially on a busy day you would be under pressure to get everything done.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be interacting with my colleagues and all the customers that comes in. Also making sure each customer is satisfied.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Exhausting work
really good place work
Im learn how to tace care about take care of swimming pool the mangement are wery nice and helpfull
Pros
free entry to the active club
Cons
they dont have