HOTEL MINELLA

HOTEL MINELLA Employee Reviews

Ireland10 reviews

Only good for a shortwhile

Work can be long ,stressful and fast at times and can also be very slow if there are no guests.Its not a bad place to work for summer but you would be expected how everything works even if you have no experience and there is no training of any kind.

Pros

Free lunch, Experience in a fast paced environment

Cons

Long hours, No acknowledgement from management

Leisure centre work

Working in Club Minella is fantastic. You are guilded from start to finish on any new task. The job can be made fun and challenging. Depending on what area you may be in you will always have something to plan and prepare for. The days go fast and you'll always find something to keep you busy at quite times of the day. I would highly recommend Club Minella to anyone!

I enjoyed my time working there.

I worked at the hotel as a waitress while I was in school and college. Its can be a very busy environment but I enjoyed that. The days went quick and I learnt alot working there. Got free lunch everyday at work. Got my manual handling and HACCP certs. I got on well with management and the other staff were all lovely. Not a bad place to work.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Can get very busy

Attriocius and Nasty Management

Worked here part time over school for over two years. I have since worked in different hotels. It is definitely the worst run hotel I have ever walked through. The owners have 0 respect for their staff, the treatment by the owners to their staff is absolutely horrendous. All staff are just left over worked, under paid and felt upset/stressed after every shift. I would advice to not even set foot in this place.

Pros

Caring co workers

Cons

Everything else

Avoid at all costs.

Horrible management. No leadership, zero professionalism. MD can be quoted as saying 'monkeys could fo what ye do'. Stay well clear if you want a career in health and fitness sectors.

Pros

Cons

Management.

Great Staff

Great staff but management make it a difficult place to work. Communication is key and this place is lacking in it. It can be a fun place to work for a short while.

Fun workplace

Ability to communicate with customers and provide the best service in a hotel. Everything has to be top class with high standard. Have to be kind and friendly to everyone.

Good working environment

Well run business with reliable staff that worked together and communicated well together. It show great belief in the hotel and it made work enjoyable everyday. i learned to work as a team under different environments and met lots of different people

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Productive and nice work place.

I got new experience in the preparation and cooking food,and good communication in team work. I got new experience with work -customers service.(Course-customer service program)

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Flexible working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOTEL MINELLA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare HOTEL MINELLA with

HOTEL MINELLA reviews by location

Learn about HOTEL MINELLA in popular locations

• HOTEL MINELLA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?