Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews

Found 9,310 reviews matching the search
Nice place to work great staff.Hotel is jn good condition.We have a good mangement staff willing to help at any time..We have a few cook outs during the year we also have birthday parties every month .
Pros
Godd discounts on food
Cons
Break always cut short
Depending on which hotel you work at, Hyatt is a great company that allows people to move up with hard work and effort. The company benefits are great as well, with one of them being discounts and free nights at specific Hyatt's after 1 year working there. People are very nice and there is a sense of community.
Pros
Travel discounts and free stays, hospitality industry is great
Cons
Long hours and weekend work expected, difficult working with many internal teams
I enjoy working at the Hyatt. I plan to move up in security department or housekeeping. My managers and co workers are friendly and show support. They really care about my well being and I have a huge amount of respect. I have great communication skills and body language.
Pros
Free lunch, breaks, gym, showers
Cons
Germs
Best job ever!! I highly recommend Hyatt as a place to work for for individuals look to take charge of their careers and become a part of a great work family and environment
Pros
Learning and growing
Cons
Being a manager at Hyatt Chesapeake Bay requires long hours and no home life if you have a family. High expectations from upper management and they look down on you if you put your family first. You will need to be willing to relocate to other Hyatt properties in order to get in the good graces of management. You have to get in good with a member of upper management in order to be promoted or advanced. They aren't looking to have a department manager with excellent personnel skills, overall knowledge of the department, and a love for the department. They are looking to promote their "Hyatt" managers and move them to other properties.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, no family home life, if you are not willing to relocate then they have no need for you, have to know upper management in order to be promoted
Debes de decir que es la mejor empresa,que cuida del perso al
Pros
Los alimentos son buenos
Cons
No dan muchas utilidades solo $10, 000
Me encanto ser parte de la familia Hyatt es un muy buen lugar para trabajar, el
Ambiente laboral, los jefes y gerentes las prestaciones son muy buenas
Pros
Hora de salida 5:30
Cons
Recepción y jefa de recepcion muy pesados
Working with Hyatt was a really good experience since it was the start of my hotel journey. People are helpful and you learn a lot and also get a chance to explore other options
Pay unfair
Hours were terrible

Manager was terrible

No room for advancement

Hiring process took too long

No bonuses, no raises

Always short staffed

Just a horrible place to work
I will highly recommend this place to work. They care for their employees, friendly co-workers. Organize and have good management good leadership. Have a laundry service for employees. Nice cafeteria cleaned dressing room for employees. Love working there.
Pros
Love to go back to work there!
Cons
Long hours and too many kids!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
Company management, led by CEO Mark H., puts political and social agendas over hotels. In 2016/17 they changed breakfast program, eliminating many items people loved and implementing foods that were “tested” in a few cities. When customers complained, hotels were punished for not “properly implementing”, instead of listening to customers. Company openly suppresses conservative voices, banning multiple conservative websites from company computers, and they refused to allow republicans to host a convention at their hotel. Overall the company claims “inclusiveness”, but only if you have the same beliefs.
Pros
Employee discounts on travel, food at work
Cons
Limited hotels to travel too, bad work/life balance, only certain views are permitted
We received a lot perks. We get recognition if you work good. Provided meals were awesome. Overall it's good. The only bad things, Union is over power the management. Made some people lazy.
Pros
Free meals and perks
Cons
short breaks and Union too overpower
It’s a great place to work , they care about employees. I only worked there for a year as a culinary intern , I must say I gained more knowledge, they follow the proper food standards and hygiene as well.
Hyatt is wonderful! Great place to work. They have a bit of work to do in certain areas, but all companies can improve. I thank the company for the opportunity!
Working at Hyatt was a good experience. Cafeteria food was bad 50% of the time, but is free. Management is mediocre. Pay is good but, tips are not well distributed. Problems with uniforms. Training was poor. The worst is the schedule, forget about having week ends off or holidays. Family time is reduced to almost none, and can't plan time off with family. You have to work all three shifts, which messes up your sleeping patterns.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks. No set schedule. Favoritism.
I am happy and satisfied to work with Hyatt. I have learn so many things and gain knowledge from here. Very nice place to work with colleagues. Great pleasure to work with hyatt family.
Fun place to work. Maybe a little too employee driven. Typical days are hectic. Learned a lot about hotel operations as well as large function logistics as well as cooking.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Horrible hours/scheduling
Entrevista oral, breve con buenos resultados para ser contratado para el puesto solicitado.
Excelente oportunidad para incursionar en cualquier otra área y buenas prestaciones.
Pros
Ambiente muy relajado.
Cons
Ninguno
Horrible management in the pastry department. Head chef is a tyrant and constantly making other feel worthless. He’s been known to belittle staff. But due to his high production numbers he’s kept on.
Pros
Cool projects. Discounted rooms
Cons
Expensive insurance.
Muy satisfactoria y con muchas atenciones para poder conocerme mejor y darme.a conocer la posición
Pros
Todos
Cons
Nada
4.5K