Hyatt
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Hyatt Employee Reviews

Showing all 9,467 reviews
Nice place to work great staff.Hotel is jn good condition.We have a good mangement staff willing to help at any time..We have a few cook outs during the year we also have birthday parties every month .
Pros
Godd discounts on food
Cons
Break always cut short
Work-life balance
The company will always back you up and appreciate all the work that you do. This is the only company I know that value you as an employee not only the customers. I love working with Hyatt and will always be my first choice of hotel forever.

Pay & benefits

free hotel stays around the world, good 401k and employee stock purchase plan and other rewards.

Job security and advancement

the career growth is somewhat slow at Hyatt. probably because of the coronavirus, it impacted almost all the positions.

Management at Hyatt is Superb! They are willing to help you in any way they can.

Overall

Hyatt is a company that value you as an employee. Their mission “to provide care to our guests so they can be their best” that also applies to their employees and I appreciate it alot. Overall, Hyatt is the best company to work with by far.
I love working at hyatt! The benefits are the best. They pay you to do the things you like to do in your off time! Management is awesome at the hyatt that I work
I loved working for Hyatt. They truly care about their employees and work together as a team. They had lots of "extras" for employees, like special luncheon days, and community spirit days. Hotel people are fabulous and very friendly. The best job I ever had.
Pros
Free or very inexpensive lunches, subsidized transit, free hotel nights
Cons
Unionized. Hard to get rid of terrible employees once past 3 months.
If get a chance to work again, I will take the opportunity. Work culture is really professional, lots of things to learn and many learning modules for upcoming career.
Es una empresa que trata de tener al personal feliz.
Pros
prestaciones
Cons
a veces vives en el hotel
Two manager in front desk was mind to me I was the supervisor and them fired the manager with out notice they started paid me salary and they was calling me Every day 7 days and paid me only 40 hours o e day they told me to fired all employees with out good paper because I complained they fired me
Pros
Bad paid and bad general manager
Cons
No good to said about this place
Hyatt is a great company to work for. However, due to the nature of hospitality, work/life balance tends to suffer. You need to work unsocial hours most of the time and come home very late. Job security is also not guaranteed but it is just hospitality overall. Compensation and benefits are among the best in the industry
Pros
Compensation, benefits, growth
Cons
Short breaks, work/lift balance
Achei os chefes de setores um pouco grosseiros na forma de conduzir o setor.
Pros
Um ótimo hotel
Cons
Falta de respeito para com os colegas de trabalho da parte da chefia de setor.
I worked at this property for 13 plus years and Hyatt was the management company for the last 2 1/2 years. I found them to be somewhere between adequate and quite good. The transition at the beginning was abrupt but things definitely got better. I really came to appreciate their commitment to diversity, which I felt, was authentic. When I began working in the culinary field I was not a fan of large corporate work. After many years I came to see the upside of job security and the stability that comes with working for companies such as Hyatt.
Pros
Great insurance and a lot of job security
Cons
Feeling like a cog in a machine. Lots of paperwork.
Working in hyatt is really fun. I made some friends and most especially i found the love of my life who is my partner now in life . My bosses and colleagues too are fun i love working in hyatt
Pros
Free lunch
Benefits
I love working at the Hyatt the guests and the him please including the managers all the way up to the CEO are amazing people and it's like a home away from home.
My time working at the Hyatt Palm Spring CA was during a difficult time in my life. Hyatt was my bright light. Thank you Hyatt. H is for Humanitarians US division
I really loved my job, it was a good environment always had something to do . Everyone was so nice and friendly to each other always worked as a team.
The work environment was well above average. My team were dedicated to providing exceptional hospitality. Great work culture, open door policy, great benefits, colleagues first, very positive experience.
Pros
Insurance, paid holidays, vacation pay, lunch and parking.
Cons
Salary was a click low.
Overall
At Hyatt Hotels, the mission is to care for people so they can be their best. This applies to all employees and colleagues throughout the Hyatt Brand.
Was working in room service area and feel stressful as they were lack of staff before. It is quite chilling to work there sometimes (when is not busy). It was still stressful when there is only one person on shift but crazy phone ordering.
Poor management at the Hyatt always an turnover with workers housekeepers company sold out and brought in new people needed guidance and dependable workers
Nice place, centrally located,good food, good service, good ambience. Very nice staff and restaurant manager Good breakfast.Great location, good ambiance, nice rooms, value for money.
Pros
Buffet
I had just finished training and then was allowed to speak to customers for only 60 days. Great product unfortunately Covid -19 made the entire staff furloughed.
Pros
Great product
Cons
This location did not pay out spiff money as they claimed they would.
I always woke up excited to go to work. I loved what I did at The Hyatt and I enjoyed working with all of my coworkers. It was a great place to excel and learn.
Benefits
Cons
Long hours some days