Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Park hyatt is one of the best hotel and resort which situated in abudhabi They have nice pool for guest Good area and nice management who was there , my first 5 star hotel without any tension
Typical working day includes carrying bottles and boxes from 3 different stores to the bar (it's around 300 meters under the burning sun). There's no any person who can teach you something but there's always someone to fix and blame you. All the time terrible lack of staff. This means that present employees doing enormous amount of job (their part of job and that part of job which is not done because there's no person to do it). It saves money for company but means you are working mostly for free considering no payment for extra hours, work from home and job that has no any close relation to your duty. Could wright much more but I believe it's already enough to understand what this company is. It left bad memories mostly. Definitely the worst company I've ever worked for.
Pros
Beautiful placed, accommodation and transportation provided
Cons
Too much to describe
I love Hyatt ,they gave me growth and knowledge of Hospitity and more. I still want to be part of Hyatt.Multi cultural brand.Treatment of the staff was very ,also giving the stuff the opportunity travel and exprience and feel the hyatt touch.
Pros
5 star exprience
Cons
non
Hyatt was a good place to work.I done my job with my best experience.I spent very nice time with management and they were very happy with my job.they gave me award on best work.
Pros
provide all facilities to me
Cons
provide me health care facilities
Working for the Hyatt corporation has been a true pleasure. The company is very well structured and allows people that work there to express themselves and contribute
Standard hygiene work in team .good team work.good acomodation.on time salery.paid vacation.yearly plane ticket.good service charge.incliment salary yearly.
In den letzten drei Monaten habe ich bereits sehr viel darüber gelernt, was es heißt mit verschiedensten Kulturen zusammen zu arbeiten. Was es bedeutet Wege und Lösungen im Arbeitsalltag zu finden. Sowohl dabei, als auch im direkten Kontakt mit den Gästen ist unser Management sehr hilfsbereit. Im täglichen Briefing von der Arbeit, wird mit Hilfe von Spielen, Präsentationen und Diskussionen daran gearbeitet, dass jeder genau weiß, was er verkauft und wie wir uns verbessern können.
The Hyatt company itself awesome, however in UAE it's more difficult due to working hours being too long, and life/work balance is lacking. Team is great.
It's good company. Mostly team was on contract. It's good to work there. They have good policies for the staff. The one thing I like mostly everyone us entitle for 2 days off.
very amazing brand and hotel. excellent people to work with
Working in Hyatt Hotel makes my knowledge bigger and to much information, the standard of each policy must be need to pay attention and share to anyone.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Accommodation & Free Trnasportation
Cons
Long Hours
Typical day at work was balance. Busy when the high season arrives and when the low season comes, it was a normal day at work. Same routine from opening until the shift is finish. I learned to be confident and experienced customer service. The culture was different to me and a multicultural company. The hardest part of the job was during the time when our stocks is not enough but I did my very best to explain to the guest and at some point give an alternative way. And the most enjoyable part of the job was, at the end of the day, I accomplished to day without any complain to me personally.
Pros
Free accommodation, food and transportation, plane ticket
Cons
Long hours to travel from accommodation to working place
Great benefits. Free accomodations for employees, meal, transportation, and good working environment. Your boss and manager are good and great leader for their co-worker.
Pros
Free accomodation, meal, everyday transportations and good salary
Cons
Long hours of work but worth it.
Nice work place with two days off a week, very nice over all management team. The best side is that they are giving complimentary room stay in all hyatt all over the world which is good if you are a traveler.
Pros
Complimentary room stay.
Cons
No leave out allowance.
Very good exposure and interaction with big MEP and Civil companies which gave valuable insight to opening of a very large hotel. To be part of opening a very iconic hotel in Abu Dhabi was very satisfying.
It is a tough work i am doing and housekeeping is that work will never finish.so i am doing my best however i can give to work and to my organization.My working environment is so nice even i have no words to describe them.My most enjoyment part of the job is when my co managers appreciate me and when i got the chance to learn a new things.Unfortunately,i got sometimes back pain badly while making the beds that part is the hardest part for me.
it was my first working place in abu dhabi. i learned lots of things from park hyatt abu dhabi . management was good.my work place was good(laundry)everybody were helpfull.
Working for this company was hard, it affected me physically and emotionally. Management was not professional and there is a lot of turnover. I believe none of the employees that worked with me are still working there.
It is quite normal that the hotel is on a complete High Occupancy, here you will know how to handle guest at most difficult way when rooms are all occupied and on back to back status. The hotel is a multi -cultural oriented work place. The most enjoyable part of the Job is after a hard work and pressures from the heads but at the end we all end up great colleagues.
Pros
Free accomodation, transportation and work meals
Cons
long travels from and to work and Accomodation. low number of staff, which may lead to an extended hours.
i had a great days at work i learned many things and in hardest time of my work i just keep calm and focus on my tasks.doing my job nicely and in a good way
This property is very good its a resort hotel there is 306 rooms is located in sadiyat island abu dhabi about my work day was excellent and i learned there so many things,the most enjoyable work place in my life so far.
Pros
free food
Cons
10 hours