Hyatt
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai228 reviews
Learning and Development throughout experiences.
Tiring yet fun

Balance culture

Getting use to work with multi nationalities

Learning to adopt all the changes
Be ready to work for more than 12 Hours. It will help develop your skills. Company has excellent values but its not followed. Integrity is absent in managers. Brand value is the only good thing that's there.
Pros
accomodation, complimentary stay with other hyatt properties subject to availability, staff discounts.
Cons
Long Hours of work, No mentorship program.
A place you will feel comfortable to work in, less stress and the management care s as bout staff, accommodation is a wow with all the facilities you can imagine. We have 2 days off weekly
Mi experiencia en Hyatt fue muy buena me gusto el control y organización que como empresa lo hace buen lugar laboral
Very family feeling working with colleagues,managers & with other departments. job security is there for all, learning & growth is there if one wants to!
I wouldn't recommend this company with someone who is looking for a good work-life balance. The hours are long and the company shows less care on people.
Hyatt is the best place to work in work ,specially for food and beverage department. There you will learn lot of things. I was working at Park Hyatt Dubai. I worked with almost 14 nationalities people .
It is a really good learning and enjoying place. And very nice take care feel like a be in family. Good equipment and working place all connected to the gust.
such a good place to work and the accommodation also very good can say excellent if you join you will not go to a another hotel a good place to learn
good place to work, expect to be working 90 hours a week minimum. You wont be compensated well in the beginning but for long term employees they are benefited.
Learn many things with the help of experienced staffs.
Staffs are welcoming and well skilled.

Monthly training help us to polish our skills and talents.
Working in Hyatt Regency helps me deal with different kinds of people and was able to enhance my emotional quotient that we never learned from School but by life experience. Hyatt helps me hone my Communication skills and on how to increase my stress level.
Pros
Complimentary Accommodation, trasportation and food.
Cons
Long hours but everything is Free.
Hyatt is really a good place to build a foundation and learning place . But Management pay less salary compare to other competitor and payment is done according to nationality even you work in same position . After you left from property Human resource give really bad impression and they make you feel not to come back in same property . After working for 7 years .
Working in banquet kitchen is all the time fun, fellow chefs are very supportive and motivated to innovate and keen to teach ... even in busy time, one always give proper attention to the problem and help.
Good management I interested work here I m all ways happy with my teem
Good facilities in the staff and all senear is friendly and eanything happened all of together
No comment ....bad experience , I don’t recommend it for anyone who would like to work in a hotel, bad management and it was all missed up .i lost time by working there
Good job experience. Multi-cultural environment. They give you Trainings that allows you to improve yourself and The most enjoyable part is gaining more friends and memories. management takes care of the employees. I learned a lot with the kind of position I have right now to be more patience and always look the positive side of your job.
nice atmosphere, friendly coordinators, managers, lovable co workers, peaceful accommodation and working time food is creditable, transportation is advance, I love-GRAND HYATT -HYATT GROUP OF COMPANIES. UNFORTUNATELY I MISSING THE GREAT PLACE
Pros
Free food, Accomedation, Transportation, Etc. Medical benifits
Cons
Short year
Good quality of people you will find here and good motivation in career growth the only thing is long our of working day and time,Sometime no off in the week.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch, dinner
Cons
Got well experienced and understand how to work properly to be a professional employee and how to behave with guest and costumers as well.thanks for the management.
Hyatt in the UAE stands as a great hotel chain, saddly the management will absorb your talents for a very low salary. And a careless management where you will find all the departments running short of staff
4.5K