Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews

Showing all 9,304 reviews
Nice place to work great staff.Hotel is jn good condition.We have a good mangement staff willing to help at any time..We have a few cook outs during the year we also have birthday parties every month .
Pros
Godd discounts on food
Cons
Break always cut short
Working with Hyatt was a really good experience since it was the start of my hotel journey. People are helpful and you learn a lot and also get a chance to explore other options
Pay unfair
Hours were terrible

Manager was terrible

No room for advancement

Hiring process took too long

No bonuses, no raises

Always short staffed

Just a horrible place to work
I will highly recommend this place to work. They care for their employees, friendly co-workers. Organize and have good management good leadership. Have a laundry service for employees. Nice cafeteria cleaned dressing room for employees. Love working there.
Pros
Love to go back to work there!
Cons
Long hours and too many kids!
Company management, led by CEO Mark H., puts political and social agendas over hotels. In 2016/17 they changed breakfast program, eliminating many items people loved and implementing foods that were “tested” in a few cities. When customers complained, hotels were punished for not “properly implementing”, instead of listening to customers. Company openly suppresses conservative voices, banning multiple conservative websites from company computers, and they refused to allow republicans to host a convention at their hotel. Overall the company claims “inclusiveness”, but only if you have the same beliefs.
Pros
Employee discounts on travel, food at work
Cons
Limited hotels to travel too, bad work/life balance, only certain views are permitted
We received a lot perks. We get recognition if you work good. Provided meals were awesome. Overall it's good. The only bad things, Union is over power the management. Made some people lazy.
Pros
Free meals and perks
Cons
short breaks and Union too overpower
It’s a great place to work , they care about employees. I only worked there for a year as a culinary intern , I must say I gained more knowledge, they follow the proper food standards and hygiene as well.
Hyatt is wonderful! Great place to work. They have a bit of work to do in certain areas, but all companies can improve. I thank the company for the opportunity!
Working at Hyatt was a good experience. Cafeteria food was bad 50% of the time, but is free. Management is mediocre. Pay is good but, tips are not well distributed. Problems with uniforms. Training was poor. The worst is the schedule, forget about having week ends off or holidays. Family time is reduced to almost none, and can't plan time off with family. You have to work all three shifts, which messes up your sleeping patterns.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks. No set schedule. Favoritism.
I am happy and satisfied to work with Hyatt. I have learn so many things and gain knowledge from here. Very nice place to work with colleagues. Great pleasure to work with hyatt family.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
Fun place to work. Maybe a little too employee driven. Typical days are hectic. Learned a lot about hotel operations as well as large function logistics as well as cooking.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Horrible hours/scheduling
Entrevista oral, breve con buenos resultados para ser contratado para el puesto solicitado.
Excelente oportunidad para incursionar en cualquier otra área y buenas prestaciones.
Pros
Ambiente muy relajado.
Cons
Ninguno
Horrible management in the pastry department. Head chef is a tyrant and constantly making other feel worthless. He’s been known to belittle staff. But due to his high production numbers he’s kept on.
Pros
Cool projects. Discounted rooms
Cons
Expensive insurance.
Muy satisfactoria y con muchas atenciones para poder conocerme mejor y darme.a conocer la posición
Pros
Todos
Cons
Nada
I am almost at a year with the company. Management needs a lot of work,, when it comes to professionalism & leadership. The tools to perform the job well are not provided for the workers. Mistakes turn into write ups instead of a learning opportunity.
Pros
night audit is a pretty calm shift
Cons
mostly everything about the job
Overall a good experience with the property but the work is overloaded and timings are not proper at all. Would still recommend it as it is a brand which will give better opportunities later.
Hyatt Regency is a great company to work for, I would still work for them had it not been for the coronavirus and downsizing of the hotels operation. HR still communicates sending us information on how to help navigate during this difficult time. Awesome!
Pros
Great management beautiful hotel.
Cons
Shortages
If you work here be prepared to work for free pay for your own phone no safety overall a horrible work environment they have no respect for workers they expect you to work like a slave severely understaffed
Cons
Park hyatt is one of the best hotel and resort which situated in abudhabi
They have nice pool for guest

Good area and nice management who was there , my first 5 star hotel without any tension
We worked as a family and took care of each other. We made sure we worked as a unit and it was fun to be at work. We had yearly pay raises and outings
Pros
Benefits are great
4.4K