Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Bartender

Hyatt iyeself was a great company and I would go back in a heart beat; however, management at B&B lacks communication and there is no real balance between work and life. I enjoyed my time working here though as most of the staff was amazing and fun to work with. Plus the benefits made it all worth it.
They were like members of my family. I wish I didn't have to leave and I want to go back! The management and other staff were great. They are very accommodating to everyones needs. The benefits are unmatched for servers anywhere that I have found!
Pros
Great benefits for servers
I enjoyed my time with Hyatt hotels. The management team is excellent, the benefits are more than decent, and the environment is addictive. I loved everyone I worked with in all departments. The beverage program is great; its full of bourbons, whiskeys, and the managers welcome creative cocktail creations.
Good money for servers, not for the bar because of the management. No real possibility to move up in the company unless you want to only make $13 an hour and live with your parents.
Over all, I enjoyed working at The Hyatt. The Management roles changed a lot while I was there. Being a server, my income fluctuated very much. I worked night shift, which cut into my time with my kids.
just like any industry you take your good days with your bad. When occupancy is up business is good and when it's down our days are short. The people I work with are great, we work as a team.
place where you can gain knowledge with fun, they have a policy of rotating there employees to different outlet within hotel so that they can increase there productivity and also increase there employees knowledge about hotel and services.
Hyatt is a great place to work, many benefits and incentives for all employees. Lots of locations all over the world and I have made many friends in this company
Benefits
Cons
The best part of my job as a casino bartender, was the variety of different kinds of people, you have the pleasure to work with and serve, on a daily basis. The worst part was that the casino bar was in Nevada, it is still legal to smoke cigarettes in the casinos. I do not smoke cigarettes. I also enjoyed the 40 program, when hours got seasonally low, I was able to work in different departments to bring my hours up, to keep my full-time benefits.
Pros
Team work encouraged
Cons
smoking
Uno de los mejores lugares para trabajar, en un ambiente muy agradable .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
I loved working for the Hyatt. They offer amazing benefits as far as healthcare, discounts on hotel rooms and opportunities to advance. They also offer school funding. I enjoyed training people from all over the world and meeting guests who travel. My favorite part was that every day was different and a new challenge. I only left because my son was young at the time and I needed more time with him. I still have close connections with the staff and management and was told I could come back any time.
Pros
Benefits, great experience, meeting new people
Cons
I wanted a new job that I was a little more free to put my personality into my job
Worked as a server and bartender at the Legendary Roof Lounge. Duties included serving hotel guests and the public alike to the highest standard, as well as recommending a variety of food and beverages to create memorable experiences. Amazing atmosphere and work experience.
The workers really made this place so enjoyable to come to work at everyday. The work & hours could be difficult at times but, the rewards & experience was worth it.
Fun place to work. Peak time is in the summer so don't plan any summer vacations. Great perks working there however! Free hotel rooms at other Hyatt Hotels.
The regular guests and meeting people from all over the world make working at the Hyatt a interesting job. Management and staff come and go though. Interesting place
This resort is one of the prettiest places that I have ever seen. It is a pleasure to work with the clientele who are not so demanding as one would think in such an upscale environment.
Cons
long walk from parking lot to facilities
The management was good. She trained me for one week then left me to train with the other FT bartender to get accustomed to how he operated. She trusted the people because she did not hover over her employees.
Pros
Free gift every year
Hotel has a very good estructure, I have no to complain about. All the staff are well cared for, no matter function. The espace to eat has a very pleasant , with great professionals who make a great food everyday, with fruits, juices, breads, meats ... A very good company to work with.
This company, Park Hyatt Aviara, is a fantastic one to work for. Located in Carlsbad California it overlooks the beautiful pacific ocean. Wonderful place to work.
Hyatt is professional and a great place to work. Would recommend it to people just starting out or starting to gain experience in a professional atmosphere.
Hard working multitasking friendly can work under pressure..can work anytime and want learn new job and fast learning..happineng job with fun friends and manager
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Health