Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Housemen

Housemen9 reviews
Great people,fast paced job and your required to be on your feet most of the time but not too much.Very easy and simple to learn.If your looking for a long term job,this is the place for you.
Ok let's start by getting are assigned floors then we go upstairs grab are cart we use to work and strip rooms ok once that is done we walk the hallways picking up trays & trash that's left out then we start asking housekeepers do they have any rooms that need to be strip if they do we take trash n linen out of room and we also bring housekeepers supplies they need to do there job.
Benefits
Cons
Learn alot of skills like cleaning carpets removing stains from carpets and cleaning tile flors. Cleaning the hallways of the hotel restocking the storage
You work until everything is finished so there are days you work for like 4 hours others day you can work a 12 hours shift and I never had a weekend off.
Pros
you have a job
Cons
basically everything
I enjoyed working for Hyatt while i was there. I met some very nice people while employed there! However they required me to work from sun up to Sun down almost everyday... rarely had a weekend off.... poor management however if you like working all the time with hardly any weekends, this is a good job for you.
Pros
Discount on lunches, benifits, nice guests
Cons
Short breaks, Weekend work
With this position, I enjoyed my time there. I was a little younger fairly new to working and keeping a job. They treated me like family and I appreciate that.
Pros
This job had great workers from what I remember.
Cons
The distance from where I lived to get to work was kind of a problem.
I like working there because I get along with other people and I know what to do, I listen to instructions alot, also I know my duties. This company helps me alot.
Pros
Free break
Cons
Not enough breaks
it was not a great experience, no advancement, overworked underpaid, its madness.....
Cons
everything about housekeeping
meeting new people on a day to day, making guest smile. Being able to see a complete remodeling from one hotel to another.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
being looked and treated like dirt by some guests
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?