Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Laundry Attendant

Laundry Attendant35 reviews
It was great working with team Hyatt at Melbourne. It was a fun place to work with different activities taking place time to time as a motivation factor for employees. Additionally, the work was productive, where I learned to work in a fast-paced environment with a wonderful team.
E trabajado en los hotels de Hyatt por mucho tiempo y deseo continual trabajando para hyatt
In my point of view,Hyatt was very great company because of their benefits,good environment,work ethics and very communicative coworkers.and mangers they are good
I recomend this place for work. You will feel comfortable in developing your work. My day begin wirh a good coffee. Then a meeting with a supervisor. When the day it is going be bussy they put a helpyng person.
My experience working there was miserable
Management was very rude to employees the work load was very heavy favoritism is shown not enough staff not a good place to work
Pros
Cons
messy environments
They had favorites and prejudged before they even got the chance to know you. Poor communication on Management part. Just wasnt a good experience in the end. Met some good people though.
I opened a 1260 room upscale hotel laundry department. Experienced using the tunnel washer when it worked. Tunnel system consisted of washer, press, shuttle and dryers. When one breaks down, the tunnel can't be utilized which is the main source for washing room linen. The meals are free and the food is very good. Colleagues appear to be naturally happy. The GM is very approachable and appears to be caring and listens.
Pros
Caring environment, food, upscale laundry equipment, salary
Cons
Tunnel system not reliable, irons keep breaking down, no accountabilty, finger pointing, lack of support
A typical day for me at times were slow and it was very hard to find something else to do when everything has been done. I've learned patience. The hardest part of my job cleaning the men's bathroom. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with the guest.
nice place but lot of changes in management and very short on inventory of linens &towels.and short of personal on weekends . but nice to work with the coworkers.
Pros
Cons
no PTO
I was placed in a position I did not apply for while making the best of it I went above and beyond my job tasks. Great hours! 30 min lunch break which was unacceptable for hard labor work especially working laundry.
Good place to work, the people were nice & helpful. The manager was good & kept on his toes, I didn't wanna work full-time but it was worth it. The Hyatt was a great place to work & they offer good benefits
Capacitar al personal staff ya que no posee los conocimientos del manejo adecuado de los departamentos
Pros
Buenos beneficios
Cons
Personal supervisor no capacitado
No comment didn't like the way they handled issues between coworkers. Picked favorites laundry was difficult with the way they had their laundry set up. You had to pick threw dirty linen an separate towels from sheets
Unfortunately my experience at Hyatt wasn't a good one.l didn't get the position l was originally offered.Tried laundry and not good.Well underpaid!!!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Workload well uderpaid
I started with the company in June of 2014. I worked there for one year and had a reatively decent experience with the company. The hours were fairly long. I enjoyed the atmosphere most of the time.II learned about the hospitality buisnes while working there. while there the hotel went through a remodel.it was iintense and the whole crew really pulled together to get through . It was a fun place to work.
Pros
great company
Cons
Stressful; reason why when I worked at the HYATT they had me training with a woman that spoke Spanish. We did a lot of work for a little bit of money, the house men didn't do nothing to help
People at Hyatt Regency always make me feel happy and motivated. Managers advice me on my career and help me to learn and do my best. Everyone is family at Hyatt Regency and they always say your more than welcome.
Pros
Free meal and employment discount
Cons
1 hour lunch break and 30 minutes break
very fast pace/ teamwork/ machine operator/tablecloth iron machine/ Presser for POSH company (outside of Hyatt Regency /helped out in laundry chute! loading carts for delivering supplies to 32 floor's/
Pros
Teamwork and helping others to operate machines
Cons
rearly got to move on to the Dept..
Grand Hyatt gave me the experience of being the Hyatt family. Working as n Grand Hyatt gave me the opportunity to go for holiday with my family and got free stay at another Hyatt hotels around the world.
Very friendly environment and also very professional employees that provide good customer service ! nothing but good vibes. When you are new theres always people helping you !
Pros
professional environment
I enjoy my jobs at Hyatt. The hardest was being a supervisor. I thank I was to easy to be a supervisor. I enjoy talking to people at work while we where doing the laundry. While doing the uniform room I got talk to all of the other employees and some time when I seen the guest we would talk a little to. As far as a supervisor I found that they have to much paper work. I know that management is not for me, We had free lunch that was very good and a free exercise room.
Pros
Exercise room, Free Lunches
Cons
managament
4.5K