Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Good
We care our people they can be they best Park Hyatt Hyderabad is one of the most luxurious 5 star hotels in Hyderabad. With opulent architecture and unparalleled service, it’s not a stay but a journey that unfolds into rare and intimate experiences. Enjoy stunning art in the hotel, sumptuous suites, a lavish spa, gourmet restaurants, and more.
good company to work for
they have great discounts and incentives for working with them such as staying at ofther hyatt hotels either for free or at a discounted price great experince company has allot of good work ethics
Diverse work environment
Diverse work environment. Not one day is the same (in a good way). There is flexible work hours and room for growth. Most days are pretty busy. Overall not a bad place to work.
Busy work environment
Dealing with the fact that people or coming from all 50 states plus. I must say that you never know who or what you are going to encounter. I enjoy working in security.
Ao change in ownership
Each night required the hotel to be locked every night, patrolled regularly and unlocked every morning. Because of the recent purchase, the hotel, has recently undergone changes in culture and in management.. I was able to enhance my personal customer interaction skills.
Pros
Exciting - never the same
Cons
worked alone.
Great service and big name in industries
Sir, Hayat name in hotel industries before i work in dubai hayat regancy deira dubai area near cornech beech site great atmosphere and hospitalty very big property there very busy all time
Great summer job only, dont do the career
The rate of pay is terrible. Managers are also terrible with agendas that only involve there advancements within the company. They will use you to sabotage another manager. Just stay away, trust me.
Pros
tips, cafateria food, and people
Cons
everything else
Great co-workers and Immediate Supervisor
A typical day consisted of much walking of the grounds, responding to any/all emergency calls. Taking reports for guests, logging of lost/found property, assisting emergency personnel that responded to the grounds and patrolling via security vehicle the outer grounds of the buildings and parking area.
Pros
Free guest passes to the amusement parks.
Cons
Last Security Director was not very professional towards his officers.
Beautiful properties and a fun environment.
I am always impressed at the beauty of all the Hyatt properties. I have never been to one that I didn't like. Most of the guest were nice and I always felt like I was welcome.
Pros
Beautiful place to work
Cons
Could pay more
Awesome Place to work
Resort was beautiful and it was sad to see it close. Due to the closing I relocated to MD. Worked in secutiy and Engineering and got my career started at this property
Pros
Benefits and Family Feel
Cons
Non
Hyatt
I had a horrible experience working for the Hyatt Regency, I now suffer from stress and anxiety along with their and harassment . I had no choice but to quit.
Definitely not a place to work if you have a family!
excellent
My experience @ the Hyatt Regency Hotel Downtown St. Louis was a memorable one. I had a lot of fun there and work w/ some interesting people and learned quite a lot about security operations in a hotel setting.
Best and friendly place with lots of trainings
I used to work in this property almost 3years and it was nice time I spend with them. learned a lot and enjoyed my self. the management was very good and willing to listen.
Hypocritacal in standards
Inadequate support from management, blame aiming at employees, workplace bullying, character profiling, insufficent diversity in management, competitive wages
Pros
Competitive wages
Cons
Wrangley brothers barnum and bailey opperated
Good Experience
01. Handle big events.
02. learn so much things.

03. Good management.

04. Good culture.

05. Handle critical situation.

06. Enjoy the work place.

07. Long time worked.
Cons
Long Hrs
The place is in a right mess
If your looking for job stability this place is not for you.

The management don’t care about anyone but themselves, and make the rules up as they go along.

The Human Resources team is run by a certain person that only cares about themselves, you would hope that the general manager would get a grip of the hotel but it seems this won’t happen.
Cons
No stability, managers lie, no progression, bad pay, badly run hotel
Never dull
There was never a typical day as things were constantly changing. Management was always a step behind since most new managers had zero security experience before taking the position. I enjoyed each team i worked with since everyone meshed really with each other.
Fairly Good Place to Work
Fun working in a fast-pace environment and talking to different customers from all over the world. I worked in a location that had a lot of cruise clientele. What is fun about Hyatt Place is that you get to work not only at the front desk, but also the bar, the kitchen, housekeeping, and even assist management.
Pros
Great company, treat employees well has high standards
Cons
It can be pretty busy
Productive Workplace
Everyday was a good day at work, customers were always satisfied by the services offered at the casino. I learned you have to maintain a serious attitude towards everyone when it comes to security and offer excellent customer service to maintain the good image of the company. Management were pro employee always and our customers never complained. Workplace was busy and productive, everyone helped each other if needed. I really enjoyed the satisfaction customers had every time they visited the casino and the experiences i had with each one of them.
work place
5 days a week
meal provided

8.5 hour daily working time

monitor cctv and doing patrolling

bring guest to the hospital or police station

send to doing fire fighting trainning
Wonderful company
Such a wonderful company to work for. The people are great as well. Benefits, free food just to say the least. I would recommend this company to others.
4.3K