Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Good
We care our people they can be they best Park Hyatt Hyderabad is one of the most luxurious 5 star hotels in Hyderabad. With opulent architecture and unparalleled service, it’s not a stay but a journey that unfolds into rare and intimate experiences. Enjoy stunning art in the hotel, sumptuous suites, a lavish spa, gourmet restaurants, and more.
Working at hyatt.
I really enjoy working here, except I hate working overnight. The benefits and employees are amazing! They really care about their employees.
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
Overnight
Best hotel culture
Best hotel to work for.

Good transparency in work.

Franck and open staff.

Regular training provided to staff for professional growth.

Management professional
Pros
very subsidized meals
Cons
Most amazingly Large pool area with giant slide and saline Lagoon. xcellent resaurants and beautiful well maintained landscaped grounds.
My job experience learned in Hospitality was rewarding and inspirational at such a Grand Hyatt. I found my job productive and enjoyable with the many employees and variety of guests each month passing making new lasting friendships most of the time.

Our daily patrols of many miles on foot helped keep me fit, at times busy with our First response to medical assists. We helped all by daily delivers of packages wheelchair assists and encouraging safety while on property, staying alert for close call accidents, intruders attempting theft or property damage.

Times most difficult were sitting in to dispatch the many calls coming in especially during an Emergency situation.

Dealing with Co-workers and Management generally was pleasant having very good working relationships with most all there.

My most enjoyable moments were being kindly recognized and appreciated for my efforts to assist and make comfortable those needing special care through incidents they befell.
Pros
Free Christmas dinner and celebative party for all employees
Cons
Not enough parking space on property at times.
Valuable Growth
Offered a wide variety of challenges that required quick thinking and adaptation. Gained a new respect for the hospitality industry. Ultimately after a few years I had hit the ceiling for advancement unless I moved departments, and I was not interested.
Pros
Free lunch.
Cons
Small cog in a very big machine.
I'm very Happy about my Duty
I'm always doing night shift because i like night shift and my management was very happy for my passion. I learned lot of at Grand Hyatt hotel for my carrier and i worked with nearly 70 multi national staff in my work experience. The Hardest part of my job were is our hotel have largest ball room in Doha and we have weddings, meetings, conference and many more activities for that days we are very busy for handling Guest and there safety & valet parking. Most enjoyable part of the job is writing true reports for the management.
productive and demanding
not the easiest job in the world but i did learn allot defentely look at the world diffrently. was defenetly the most demanding jobs out there
at my job my duty include patrol all the hotel inside and outside perimeter waking,driving golfcart ,bicycle or in vehicle also assist the guest and the employee went they call for accident or illness every day you learn something new because in a place like this come different clients from other country.with the co-workers is the same experience because we came from different country so we work together,the hardest part of this job is to try to do the best you cant in all the different areas and the most enjoyable part of the job is that i was there for 28 years
Slow paced environment
It was a good experience as a security officer but it was a stepping stone. A typical day including checking and verifying all employee identifications. I learned how to be more approachable as a person.
Hyatt Security
Great boss, great benefits and pretty good hours. The people I work with are great and that's what makes my experience a bit more entertaining.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Not very flexible
Hyatt
The Security Officer is responsible for the oversight of the safety and security of the hotel guests and employees. This person safety and security standards and complete incident reports as required. Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service. Ensure the overall safety and security of the hotel guests, Colleagues and hotel premises. Act as a member of the Emergency Response Team, responding in cases of fire, accident, safety concerns and calls for medical assistance. Ensure that any violations to law or hotel policy is investigated and reported. Correct and report any fire hazards or health and safety hazards.
Its a good environment, just lacks professional management, Its been almost 10 years since OI've worked there so it might have improved.
Best Hotel I`ve Work For!!
I`ve worked at several hotel brands in different cities, but I must say this is by far the best job I have ever had. The pay could be better and employees have to pay for parking, but other than that it is a great company to be employed for.
Pros
Free lunch, free hotel stay after a year, involved in the community
Cons
Wages moderate and employees have to pay for parking, no 90 day raise
Good work atmosphere
Good work atmosphere. Good management. Good people working toward a common goal of excellent guest service.
Interesting place to work
Innteresting place to work. Met many distungished guest and artist. View to Capitol Hill is great; not far from many attractions.
Pros
Meals are free, reduced or free rooms
Cons
only 1 break per shift, no room for advancement in certian depts
it is what you make it
I worked for hrlb for about 6 years... It is a company you can grow with if you know the right people and suck up, there are definitely favorites. I was lucky to be in a dept where the boss had our best interest in mind. Always worked his best to accommodate our schedules. Weekends were busy so hard to get those off though. Best part was comp rooms across the globe, wonderful perk!! Pay was pretty poor if you were a line employee, minimum raises were standard.
Pros
comp rooms!! free lunch. really great people i worked with
Cons
worked weekends almost always, pay was low in certain depts, understaffed, some mngt clueless and disconnected from line staff
great atmosphere
good job security. co workers and management works well together
Hyatt was a great job.
Because of the work that I did at the hotel, I was able to meet with so many of the stars that stayed in our Hotel.
Pros
meeting the celeberties
Cons
breaking up fights
Good place to work, just needed something better.
Good place to work, just needed something better. Feel as if management needed to get more involved with each department and actually listened to the employees complaints.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
no room for advancement.
they always creted some activity for the employee game night, pool party
Hyatt is a great place to work people are very responsable and for emplyee.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
30 munites break for 8 hours shitf
Fun place to work
A typical day at work would be busy assisting hotel guests with requests and assisting other hotel staffs with any incidents. The things I learned from this company is how to be tactful when assisting a hotel guest, and that our service is greatly appreciated one way or the other. The management has it's ups and downs but all in all, they do great at training and taking care of its staff. The hardest part of the job was responding to incidents when taking a break. The most enjoyable part about the job is working with everyone there; the staff, the management, and the hotel guests.
Pros
Free lunches and company discounts
Cons
short breaks
4.3K