Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews

Showing all 9,384 reviews
Nice place to work great staff.Hotel is jn good condition.We have a good mangement staff willing to help at any time..We have a few cook outs during the year we also have birthday parties every month .
Pros
Godd discounts on food
Cons
Break always cut short
I had a great experience within my hotel of internal promotions. They always wanted me to move up, gain more experience, and move towards my final goals.
Pros
Culture, fun, inclusive, hotel/travel discounts
Cons
Lower pay
Fue una gran experiencia es excelente empresa donde fomentan los valores y promueven la convivencia familiar y entre colaboradores, excelentes prestaciones, es una cadena que te ofrece oportunidad de crecimiento al tener propiedad en todo el mundo.
Pros
Buen ambiente laboral
Cons
Salario bajos en algunos puestos
Great place to work! The management cares about their employees and it shows! We work hard, but at the busiest hotel in the area- that is expected. Great place to work. I always get my hours!
I had fun working there and learnt alot along the way. And I feel well equipped with all the skills I will need to be a good chef. The work environment was fair but rigid.
Pros
Got to learn alot, and pick up many trades
Cons
It can get exhausting on days, but that's the part of the job.
My day at work was get there clock in have lunch get my list of what i had to during the day and have my lunch and just enjoy finishing my day. And after this job i would lile to get back to the hotel industry.
I truly enjoyed working at The Hyatt Place in Chesapeake. Management was great. Very family oriented and understanding if you needed a day off. The only reason I left was the traveling distance from where I lived to work. I'd definitely go back.
Pros
Company lunches, tips
Cons
Sometimes short handed in the house keeping department
work weekends most the time but great place to work and growin, leadership school.. every day is a pleasure to me be a server and help the guest with everything about business concern to this hotel
benefits
Cons
work weekends
It's a stressful/hard work Environment as an industrial trainee. You will be worked to your limits. But there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Pros
Name brand
Cons
Very stressful, hard for work-life balance
Where do I start about Working here. If you like to be a front desk agent also a bartender and also a cook and getting paid minimum wage which here in Connecticut is $11 right now then this job is for you. Management was awesome but the job description is just like that... plus what I think is ridiculous is that tips have to be divided to everyone even though they don't do anything and you're busting your balls. If they were up their pay and this would be nice.
Typical day at work I and doing routine patrols and help other departments with guests. Management is very approachable and nice. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the people.
Pros
Free lunches
One of most responsibilities and have experienced with all incidents and wonderful moments are with lovable characters along with those days unbelievable experiences
Pros
Cons
Exactly
Hyatt has some work to do with their managed properties. Their mission statement does not often lend itself to actual truth when not working in the corporate office. Managers are often overlooked for promotions, leadership is not as diverse as it should be
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
They need to love their mission statement
This location overlooks Boston Harbor and is near the airport. It has a gorgeous view, and interesting travellers from all over the world. We had many weddings take place there, so you can imagine the energy was very positive. The money was great as well. And I felt very appreciated by the management. The benefits are very good, and HR is very responsive.
Pros
Great benefits, free parking, annual raises, free food in the cafeteria, beautiful sunsets
Cons
When large hotel events migrate to the restaurant/bar it can get chaotic. Also, as an airport hotel, I didn't get to meet many locals. And lastly, most of the guests have been travelling, so they can be crankier than normal.
Job is ok, but the pay is trash. People are 2 faced(including laundry manager) & steal tips from rooms your assigned too. Then you have some that are ok & understanding. They’ll tell you they’ll pay you this amount at the interview but once you start it’s awhole different story. If that same person is there no I wouldn’t recommend
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Drama, thieves, he say/she say, unprofessional
Cumplen con el pago son puntuales
Buen ambiente laboral

Trabajo en grupo
Pros
Buena paga
Cons
Pago mensual
It was nice to work with Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego. I learned alot and personal experience and the work place are awesome. Good pay and benefits. Unfortunately we have to let go because of pandemic.
Pros
Free lunch
Alot ot the co workers where freindly and nice aswell as hard workers but at other times we have had some who are aggressive or slacked at working. And the customers where amazing most of the time, and sometimes we had ppl come from all over just for the food we prepared, sometimes there where agressive rude ppl but you would have to play it profession and keep your cool while addressing the issue.
Pros
We got to eat what was left after we closed.
Cons
Managment coulda been better
Hyatt Regency Calgary became an average place to work for unless key management likes you. Benefits are great and you can get promoted from within but your salary will be less competetive than outside. Stressful environment came from some top leaders who only cared about the hotel's finances and not the staff's wellbeing.
Pros
Great employee programs from corporate office
Cons
Programs executed by local leaders in careless way
Management was excellent! This hotel was a really fun place to work. I worked there twice and really enjoyed going in and working my shifts each day.
Hyatt Hotels deeply cares for their employees with extensive training, surveys and one on one meetings. The goal of the company is to enjoy life every day. Make a difference in the lives of those around you. Love where you work.
4.5K