Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews

Showing all 9,380 reviews
Nice place to work great staff.Hotel is jn good condition.We have a good mangement staff willing to help at any time..We have a few cook outs during the year we also have birthday parties every month .
Pros
Godd discounts on food
Cons
Break always cut short
I really enjoyed working for the Hyatt and I always will love this company . I feel I have gotten paid fairly at this company but....... management has a set number of hours you have to work in order for them to hit their number, if you go over, management will adjust the hours to hit their target numbers even if that means you lose hours you already worked. The Hyatt company that I worked for, spent millions of dollars revamping one of their restaurants witch turned into a disaster, If you don’t have enough time there you essentially nothing. Hyatt will do almost anything to save money as well so if an employee leaves the company and you want their position, most likely they will not open the position back up in term moving up in the company very very hard
Pros
Benefits, pay, free food for all employees
Cons
Making the employees suffer for the mistakes of the company
Grand hyatt Washington is a good place to worked. When I started working at the hyatt the staff there was very nice I was treated as family the guests are nice the guests talked to you. And Hyatt offer great benefits
Super fun workplace to work, every one helps each other and management is easy to work. I love to work there becuase is a nice hotel and I love to make the guest happy
Pros
Free lunch and lots of benefits
Cons
Long hours and early shifts
Gran cultura y excelentes profesionales, ambiente interno ha sido uno de los mejores lugares donde he trabajado
Pros
espiritu de superacion de la organizacion interna
Cons
casi nada
I worked for Hyatt Shared Services in Oklahoma for 4.5 years, until I was furloughed, and then laid off due to COVID19. At times my position was stressful, but the overall atmosphere was amazing and made up for it. I hope to go back once this virus is over, and events can start up again!
Pros
Family friendly, flexible, amazing positive environment
Cons
Covid19
Training for my position was done in a hurry, only the necessity to get things done.
No real leadership from the GM that hired me.

Too many bosses trying to run the show, steppingstones all the time.
Worst management. Dont care about employees at all. Treat you like dirt and walk all over you after yelling at you. Try to embarrass employees in front of co-workers. HR ignores all problems. They put making money over employee breaks and well being.
Pros
Provide uniforms
Cons
Bad Management, breaks are hard to get, toxic workplace
A lot of people are friendly workers learn new culture of people they help when you are behind and work is fair the breaks are fair and you get raises by work performances and fun activities with the crew Christmas party's bonus and the bosses work with you
Pros
Friendly coworker
Cons
Don't understand different language
Working here has taught me that completing the food orders to the most accurate and fast ability holds the highest importance. If I mess up on a customer’s order, it must be compensated for so they will be compelled to come back for a better experience with us.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Breaks are short
Its not a place to work educated people there was no proper procedure to follow,HR is very very worst in that place.they are not respect the employees,there is a no 3 par stock of linen in housekeeping department we worked more than 12 hours every day
Corporativa de competência, comprometida para com os colaboradores, sendo assim o cuidar é a prioridade.
Good place to work! Once you know what to do, getting along with people gets easier. Keep up with your licensing and know the laws when it comes to serving alcohol.
Working for hyatt was very empowering to me, they promote within the company and encourage you to learn as much about different departments as you can.
Pros
the hyatt provides lunch, Promoting within the company and allowing you to train in different departments, aldo they pay for stundents to go to school, $1000 a semester.
Cons
depends on the hyatt and department but i commonly worked doubles, which i was always asked and willing to do.
Se trabaja bien, buen ambiente de trabajo, todo el personal es colaborador
Pros
Dan almuerzo
Cons
El salario es un poco bajo
Hyatt Regency for me really the best of hotels
And was as family 👪 not just time work and finish no Hyatt it home i love it so much for me a great time and salary
I look forward to coming to work. The people I work with are great and even though times are tough right now in the hospitality industry, I am blessed to be part of the team reopening our Hotel and welcoming our guests to enjoy the resort. Everyone is pitching in and donning many "hats" to ensure our guests are treated exceptionally well. The hardest part is missing the friends and coworkers who are on furlough for the summer. I have worked many jobs in my career. This place and this company are superior in every way.
Pros
The people, communication, accessibility of management
Cons
Be ready to work for more than 12 Hours. It will help develop your skills. Company has excellent values but its not followed. Integrity is absent in managers. Brand value is the only good thing that's there.
Pros
accomodation, complimentary stay with other hyatt properties subject to availability, staff discounts.
Cons
Long Hours of work, No mentorship program.
I started with the Hyatt as an Event Setup Supervisor and was given the opportunity to work as the IT Analyst of the hotel after helping with a project and my IT background. This was an amazing journey and would love to work for the Hyatt again. Unfortunately because of the COVID-19, I was laid off. If you have an opportunity to work for the Hyatt do not hesitate. Thanks, Hyatt!!!
Pros
Free Lunches, Healthcare, Management including Human Resources
Cons
I cannot think of any
The GM is MAGNIFICENT! She really takes the time to get to know you and she is very caring to the needs of her employees. Now, as a GM, she is all business and knows how a hotel is supposed to operate. She is great at her job...thorough and expects the same from her employees. She provides all necessary training and will give you the hours if you prove to be reliable and dependable. Great place to work!
Pros
Great management.
Cons
Gameday weekends! Whew! Lol
Unorganized company management.
The managers at every department were selfish, lazy and stupid. They fired over 300 people when the pandemic started. No responsibility in the company.
Pros
non
Cons
no benefit
4.5K