Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Rio de Janeiro, RJ

In general, a day at work was typical busy at low seasons. At high season we had long and really busy shifts. Wich was fine, cos the more we worked, more we got paid.
Trabalhar no Hotel é maravilhoso, porém, é bastante competitivo, esforço.
Pros
Não fornece vale alimentação
Cons
Não fornece vale alimentação
A Hyatt oferece muitas oportunidades de crescimento profissional.
Pros
Refeição na empresa, plano de saúde, plano dental.
Cons
Nada.
Achei os chefes de setores um pouco grosseiros na forma de conduzir o setor.
Pros
Um ótimo hotel
Cons
Falta de respeito para com os colegas de trabalho da parte da chefia de setor.
Corporativa de competência, comprometida para com os colaboradores, sendo assim o cuidar é a prioridade.
Over all great place to work for. Typical day at work is checking in with management to go over paper work(EEO/Consumption report). Being such a spread out property there is a lot of moving parts. There will be last minute weather calls, extended time lines etc. Management was subpar. Great workplace culture.Always doing employee appreciation parties, themed dinner for the staff. The staff and how much they truly care about there guest.That was the most enjoyable part of working for lost pines. There not just there for a pay check. They know hospitality.
as pessoas son muito comprensivas tem uma dinamica muito legal recomendo 100%
Pros
sim
quando hotel esta a 100% e muita correria Aprendi a respetar as diferencias as demas pessoas, e um ambiente muito bem direcion e gerencia son geniales
Pros
sim
Grande empresa no ramo hoteleiro. Grande facilidade de aprendizado. Grandes oportunidades de crescimento.
Empresa cobra muito do funcionário e nao paga tão bem para isso.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
Ótima equipe, ambiente de trabalho e boas perspectivas de aprendizado
Hotel has a very good estructure, I have no to complain about. All the staff are well cared for, no matter function. The espace to eat has a very pleasant , with great professionals who make a great food everyday, with fruits, juices, breads, meats ... A very good company to work with.
Aprendizado continuo com treinamentos e sempre buscando inovação e melhorias no processo.
Empresa muito boa, ótimos benefícios, se importam com seus funcionários.
Pros
Beneficios
FoIsso muito fácil criar meu curriculum com sua ajuda
Pros
sim
Cons
sem prolema
O hotel é um lugar incrível , mas para trabalhar não recomendo .
Pros
Diretoria é otima, mas so inclui os diretores e os colaboradores. Nao incluindo gestores e nem supervisores.
Cons
Gestores de departamento e salarios sao pessimos.
Bons benefícios e salário, porém uma cultura de trabalho extremamente permissiva, com gerência fraca e ausente, recursos humanos obsoleto, cultura de trabalho demasiado permissiva na qual os gestores ficam à mercê das opiniões e boa fé dos operadores.
Empresa excelente para se trabalhar, equipe muito bem formada
Pros
Beneficios
Cons
atitudes incompativeis com a cultura da empresa
Lugar muito bom para trabalhar, divertido, calmo. Ótima experiência Lugar agradável de se trabalhar
Pros
Refeiçao no local e uniforme lavado no local
As a first glimpse it seems like a company that you can trust as a employee. It felt as you could rely on the job security that this company said they offered. Well, my experience working at GRAND HYATT RIO DE JANEIRO was a bit diferent. It seems like I've got punished for working the way I've learned in America though out the years. I've worked a lot as everyone else did during the Olympic Games in Brazil. My surprise was that all that hard work and all my energy spent on doing the correct thing was worth nothing. It did I not came on consideration. After all finding out that others in the same position was chosen to stay other then me even though some of them carry a record with triple written notice feels disappointed. Border line, I was laid off less then a week after the Olympic Games were over. It was a massive monetary laid off that didn't considered talents. Being in Rio what counts is to be social at a work place. If you are too focus on work and on implementing companies rules... It simply means it isn't good enough. They rather keep stericals with no professinal manners and a record then someone that has a unique work ethics and posture. Well, I have worked for Not Your Average Joes for 9 years. And by far is a better company to work for. Maybe, it was just my experience in Brazil. It is possible that in the rest of the world things are a bit different. The felling of being betrayed is not pleasant. It makes me think of two possibilities. Either there was a lack of planning on calculating the among of people needed for the opening. Or it was a plan to play a dirty - more...
Pros
Meals
Cons
Lack o communication. Team leaders can not rely on their superiors due to burocratic reasons
Toda a equipe desmotivada. Promessas salariais não cumpridas. descumpre o "cuidar das pessoas"
  1. Rio de Janeiro, RJ