Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Jakarta

Beautiful and lovely place. Home far from home. The company really cares about the staff and values their efforts. You can get an opportunity to work abroad getting transferred in the same company
Very supportive management and great company culture, benefits was really fair, hycom that can be used to stay in any Hyatt Brand around the world. Career development, training and staffs wellness are well monitored by management.
I've been working here for three years, And I learned a lot about the world of hospitality to be barista, room service, and guest services. Here I admire the performance of the United workers in the team.
Great job, family team & good food Dicipline, nice boss...the best hotel in jakarta & the best locker for employee Big locker & there is place for pray invthe locker
my responsibilities: Greeting clients upon entry to the hotel, Assisted with check in and out Answer phone calls, emails and booked reservations Collected payment in cash, debit and credit cards. Assisted clients with complains, concerns and requests
dalam bidang pekerjaan engineering maintenace perlu kerja sama yang merupakan team,sehingga proses pekerjaan bisa terselesaikan dengan baik..
Pros
team yang baik
• Create and manage budget of operational cost and other operating department revenue. • Manage Front Office and Security department. • Ensure relationship with local authorities (Head sector police, etc). • Ensure regular safety training and drills (fire, earth-quake, bomb threat, attacks, riots, etc) are executed periodically.
Great team. Good location Good place to learn lots of things. Career growth potential. Staff is excellent. ..............................................
Pros
good benefits
Cons
good benefits
I am started from stewarding in hotel and get the position till to coordinator Engineering department and I was build myself as a person who is can work at all condition because of i want to achieve something in life
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Wet
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
A typical day at work is boring, until you start meeting the guests and future customers. Once this happens you life starts to look like h*ll filled with quests that you are never goiing to achieve succeding. Your back-stabbing colleagues will never support you in anything you do, and try to make everything possible to help you lose the job. however at the end of the day you visit HR and after being carefully brainwashed, go home happy like nothing ever happened.
Great start up job, learnt a lot of hospitality and management works. Amazing young team, at times, overhours can be up to 6 hrs per day. Management are supportive, big chances to get upgraded to the next level in your career path.
My typical day at work starts by taking over the shift, make sure everything is handed over properly. Even though I am a regular employee, but I am always the leader on shift. My duties include answering phone calls, reply emails, check-in and check-out guests, solve issues of the staying guests and the ones who visit the hotel during the day.
Pros
Free lunches, good working conditions
Cons
Low salary
Management demand multi tasking, (technology concierge they said) in all area. the good thing they provide excellent training that prepare you for next position. love the relationship among the staff feel like family, good place to grow.
Work in the busy and stylish restaurant make me learned a lot. Management are nice they always give us training which give us knowledge to build our career.
Pros
good management
Cons
Contract job