Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Well I was just a trainee while working with Hyatt. The working environment is good. I had experienced all the major departments with new learnings. The staff is helpful.
explore your potential. I loved working here. The staff were excellent and always could help you out no matter what section you worked in. There was always something to be done and always someone to help you do it. It was a very busy place but there was always someone making sure you were doing okay. If I ever worked there again I would love to be in the In Room Dining section. I love interacting with people and always gave service with a smile. Hardest part of the job is standing on your feet for the long periods of time. You can get very sore from always having to do something. You have to balance out your sitting and standing time. That's not something that you have to worry about though, everyone there is very encouraging and care about you
Hyatt is known for its Food & Beverage all over the World with new concepts and learning options available all the times for all job levels. Its a great place to work.
A new experience everyday. Ever changing dynamics. The team is cooperative and respectful. The motto is to live the brand promise of creating energizing experiences by meaningful connections.
I had a very good experience in hyatt regency Chandigarh. The staff of the hotel is very familiar. I feel like I'm with my family. The HR department is very supportive
Working atmosphere is quite amazing, Training classes helps to clear out doubts and progess is an efficient way. "Hyatt really cares for people so that they can be their best"
After working for more than 3 years in Malaysia with Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur I was abit afraid to work in India as I had never worked in India before and I was expecting the same culture like I got in Malaysian Hyatt. But my fear went away on my vary first day at Hyatt Regency Chandigarh, India I was so warmly welcomed by Human Resources team by building the Human Chain. This is the way Hyatt treats all their associates. Even I have left Hyatt but I can never forget the best Values which I have learned from Hyatt. I always look forward to work again with Hyatt if I ever get the opportunity.
It was great experience work with hyatt. I had done only half year training in hyatt. But it was really a great but little tough for me because it was my first ever experience. But i think it makes me strong and confident.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Cons
Minimum 9 hrs and maximum 12 to 13 hrs
Hyatt in chandigarh is one of the best place where i worked and completed my industrial trainee for one month.In this training ,I experienced and learn many news things in the kitchen and of course the basic techniques that how the hotel actualy works.
Pros
Free staff food is available
Cons
I worked atleast for 13 hours per day
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
Hyatt Hotels have an excellent work culture & environment, they have a very flexible environment, they take care of their employees in terms of their work issues, counselling and their career prospects.
Pros
Hotels benefits for employees and additional perks.
Cons
Sometimes causes a hindrance in your personal life due to a hospitality Industry.
Hyatt is international brand and Good place to start a career and learn new things.Staff is good and cooperative alots of benefits provided by company to there employees.
Pros
free food, pick up and drop, 2 offs weekly
Cons
dissemblance in work life and personal life
Overall good experience .I would like to continue with hyatt again.The company provided better learning opportunities which helped me to be a chef which made me confident.
Pros
Training sessions
Cons
Long hours sometimes
I am very Happy to be a part of this industry. Very good place to work for everywhere. All the person is much supportive. Now I want to work with a reputed organization that can fully tap my technical, organizational & intellectual potential with a creative environment.