Hyatt Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 8,767 reviews
It was the memorable experience to work with hyatt brand
Guest Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh3 December 2019
Working atmosphere is quite amazing, Training classes helps to clear out doubts and progess is an efficient way.
"Hyatt really cares for people so that they can be their best"
Great Place To Work
Learning Officer, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh4 February 2019
After working for more than 3 years in Malaysia with Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur I was abit afraid to work in India as I had never worked in India before and I was expecting the same culture like I got in Malaysian Hyatt.

But my fear went away on my vary first day at Hyatt Regency Chandigarh, India I was so warmly welcomed by Human Resources team by building the Human Chain. This is the way Hyatt treats all their associates.

Even I have left Hyatt but I can never forget the best Values which I have learned from Hyatt.

I always look forward to work again with Hyatt if I ever get the opportunity.
Great experience with lots of fun and hardwork
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh21 December 2018
It was great experience work with hyatt. I had done only half year training in hyatt. But it was really a great but little tough for me because it was my first ever experience. But i think it makes me strong and confident.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Cons
Minimum 9 hrs and maximum 12 to 13 hrs
I completed my industrial trainee at Hyatt ,chandigarh
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh9 September 2018
Hyatt in chandigarh is one of the best place where i worked and completed my industrial trainee for one month.In this training ,I experienced and learn many news things in the kitchen and of course the basic techniques that how the hotel actualy works.
Pros
Free staff food is available
Cons
I worked atleast for 13 hours per day
Work Culture
SALES EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh12 December 2017
Hyatt Hotels have an excellent work culture & environment, they have a very flexible environment, they take care of their employees in terms of their work issues, counselling and their career prospects.
Pros
Hotels benefits for employees and additional perks.
Cons
Sometimes causes a hindrance in your personal life due to a hospitality Industry.
good place to work
f & b service (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh5 December 2017
Hyatt is international brand and Good place to start a career and learn new things.Staff is good and cooperative alots of benefits provided by company to there employees.
Pros
free food, pick up and drop, 2 offs weekly
Cons
dissemblance in work life and personal life
Chef de partie (Former Employee) –  Goa and chandigarh5 November 2017
Overall good experience .I would like to continue with hyatt again.The company provided better learning opportunities which helped me to be a chef which made me confident.
Pros
Training sessions
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Very Good Place For taking the knowledge in this field.
AV Operational Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh29 August 2017
I am very Happy to be a part of this industry. Very good place to work for everywhere. All the person is much supportive. Now I want to work with a reputed organization that can fully tap my technical, organizational & intellectual potential with a creative environment.