Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Hospitality Giant
One of the greatest and busiest hotel I have ever worked with. Amazing team, loving and caring people. Working hours are long but you never get to watch it. You are so busy you will never be able to clock the time. Best to best food and beverage outlets. All of them are achieving milestone. Kudos to Hyatt Regency Delhi
Though surrounding
Very hard working conditions, no satisfaction,nice human resource staff,nice g.m,less supp6by sr. Staff,dress code on staff,bad food for staff no,kitchen staffs are also nice.
Good to work for
Good working enviroment,i started my carrier from hyatt and associated from last 3 years.
Good property to work for and learnt hospitality and ethics from here and seeking growth for future
Ambiente lavorativo estremamente professionale.
Ambiente lavolarivo che da pissibilita' di carriera dove si valuta la meritocrazia .
Certo bisogna impegnarsi e lavorare sodo ma alla fine paga...non subito bisogna provare che si è determinati .stipendi in crescita costanti secondo le propie capacita' e secondo i risultati lavorativi ed economici.
Pros
Carriera
Cons
Non molti
Great hotel chain to work with
I have worked with Hyatt Regency Delhi and I'd must say that's one of the good property in terms of working hours and the cooperative colleagues and managers, many things to learn all together.
I use to do 14 hours shift in banquet every day
everyone is employe in the company everyone need to do same hours shift why some people have privileges just because of they are boss and and possition
Nice
Good hotel nice place to work. I enjoy in my work good stuff big and busy hotel in Delhi even in India also I am very happy work with Hyatt hotel delhi
Best spa concept
Andaz have one of the best spa treatment in Delhi with a unique concept of chakra healing.
Having a friendly environment and cooperative team, smooth operations.
Amazing working at the Hyatt Regency India
Awesome experience working with the team and the management. Someone was always there to guide you.Loved the training for the management. Overall a great experience.
Work Place
Great place to work. ample advancement opportunities. My role was to manage and supervise about 20 technicians and trade workers. Learned to deal with customers on daily basis.
free meals and fun place to be
I went there for my industrial training to which i was completely satisfied and happy.

The staff was courteous and they even gave me free meals during my shift
Management Skills
Worked with Manager's and Rank and File staff Hand to Hand. Specialize in Building Team to Improve Productivity and Profit Margin for the Company.
Create a Friendly and professional work environment.

Launched One to One Training and Group Training , help them to exceed the expectation of customer, Selling Skills. Communication Skills.
pratice yoga with collague
I came at work with grooming and on the time. first we have sign on attendence register. than we start our work. check massage room n wet area its ckean and tidy. then we start look our appointment
after brifing some time we do yoga class with our collague thats was fun .
Pros
rice, dal, vrgatable and salad
Cons
bread, egg, jam, butter and tea
productive, fun place with table tannic
place where you can gain knowledge with fun, they have a policy of rotating there employees to different outlet within hotel so that they can increase there productivity and also increase there employees knowledge about hotel and services.
Trained well
Hyatt was one hotel i loved to train with as it gave me opportunities to deal with guest complaints and to learn and grow and gain knowledge about the industry.
work place good
every thing are good .management are very valuval time but coming cha lang every day so that every thing lerns salary so coming in time management help every time
Pros
lunch
Cons
best work culture to bring your career up
so fun to work in that place that time and work just fly.Here work on professional level is an addition to your career growth.Staff are selective and motivated and long span of there tenure in the company
Pros
good work culture
Cons
less time for family
Excellent hotel with international chain.
I had worked their as assistant manager, best working environment and great work culture. Best take care for their employees. I recommend one should work at Hyatt hotel.
A place to learn a lot
The hardest part of job was the working hours, have to do 14-16 straight hour shifts,the environment of workplace was very great, lots of new activities was organised by the company for new employees staff and for trainnes
Pros
Free meal in cafeteria
Cons
Long hectic working hour shifts
good to place
Its a good to work, evryday there is something new to learn work of area is good postive vibes..lots of stress but employee out there manages to work and at the same time to live there own personal life. over all good place to learn sumting about our career.
Pros
free lunch and pick and drop for gals
Cons
long hours of shift timing
Proffessional 5 Star work enviornement
A typical day at work started with meetings and forecasts , The hotel had a day planned for us as managers to deal with the important events and planning. We had to make sure the high profile guests were well catered to looked after.

I learnt many skills in one place, there were skills like Operations management and we had to cater to unheard requests and demands. I learnt to be creative and make it possible , I most importantly learnt that the guest is always right !!!!

The work place culture was great and friendly.

The most enjoyable part of the day was from the moment we stepped into the hotel
Pros
Loads, great meal, ambience, salary, perks
Cons
long hours and the stress at times
4.3K