Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Found 168 reviews matching the search See all 8,905 reviews
Cares about employees
Part time - On-call (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA6 January 2020
Customer Service is the company’s number one priority. In my opinion, I believe this company cares about employees wellbeing. Willing to promote within the company.
Typical day at work
Hotel Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA2 January 2020
Clean and help the housekeepers when they needed towels or to help take any dirty lining. Help strip their room meaning take out trash and stockings the room with lining
Pros
Be on time
Cons
Lose your job
fast pace
JUNIOR SOUS CHEF (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA11 December 2019
Very busy, must manage work life balance. co-workers are friendly. managers are okay, with every jobs there is always room for improvements. great benefits tho
Fast paced experience
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA15 November 2019
It was a great experience overall to be honest and very friendly!
The hardest part somebody's always on your back about getting the job done instead of letting you do your work but overall it's mixed culture and very friendly plus the hotel is pet friendly and Management is pretty cool from the General manager to the Manager the supervisor and the housekeeping and front desk staff wonderful experience
It's a nice place to work for young people.
CHIEF ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA4 November 2019
Walk the property making sure everything's in order and up to hotel standards, check and the maintain pool area on a daily, attend morning meeting to discuss today's agenda and whats expected for the day and taking care of all guest request in a timely manner.
Never again
Atlanta Housekeeping/Laundry Attendant/Still (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA3 November 2019
Management got away with a lot of stuff
Just lot go on in that business and never get handled people were stilling just slot going on and I will not go threw that again I keep getting sick from stress that was not good
Hyatt experience
GREETER (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA23 October 2019
Hyatt is a great company to work for. With great people from all different walks of life. You are able to learn different skills and learn different traits while working for this company. They are very flexible with your schedule especially those still in school.
Benefits & better pay
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA6 October 2019
It would be better if pay was different, overall good hotel to work at. They make sure they accommodate you and make sure everything is just right for you.
Lots of Room for Growth
Group Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA29 September 2019
In 5 years, I was promoted four times. There is a lot of room for growth especially if you are willing to relocate. Management is okay and sometimes gets laser focused on their needs but overall recognizes that we are all human and make mistakes.
Bad management
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA3 September 2019
The hyatt is very unorganized and cant keep employees. If you are a good employee they will load you down with work and days on the schedule and leave the slackers with nothing at all which is totally unfair.
Unforgettable work experience.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Atlanta28 August 2019
Almost all my co-workers were very warm and hospitable. They don't discriminate and allows a work/life balance. Hardest part of the job is when we're understaffed sometimes.
New general manager is very petty and clueless. Entire hotel is full of gossip.
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA13 August 2019
Stay to yourself. Only stay until something better comes along. It's not worth the stress. Oh and they don't clean urine stained mattresses properly. Everyone there gossips including the managers. Don't tell them your business because they will tell someone else.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Smile in your face but will stab you in the back.
Enjoyed meeting new people
Laundry Attendant/Lobby (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA7 August 2019
A typical day for me at times were slow and it was very hard to find something else to do when everything has been done. I've learned patience. The hardest part of my job cleaning the men's bathroom. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with the guest.
Productive environment
Front Office Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA6 August 2019
There can be slow moments working as a front desk agent- but for the most part- things are always moving. The job keeps you on your feet (literally) and you have to be prepared to deal with all types of requests from guests. Some guests are more friendlier than others so it takes a good poker face in order to be productive and focused.
Great company
Mixologist/Server (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA25 July 2019
Enjoyed almost every aspect of job and loved interaction with guest. Only negative aspect was change in ownership. New owners wanted to change certain things without trial.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Change in ownership
Don’t have anything to say
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA18 July 2019
Don’t have anything to say about this place of business I just work there look for a good paying job. This is my reviews on the over all the job is overall to mich
Fun workplace
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA18 April 2019
Nice company, met a lot of diverse people. However they were not very helpful with my scheduling needs. I was working fulltime hours but was not getting my full time benefits
Very nice to work in & friendly mannered
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA13 April 2019
I honestly liked working at hyatt. If i could go back then i would. I honestly feel that whoever gets hired at the hyatt would love their job & be dedicated too it.
Chef De Cuisine (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA11 February 2019
Hyatt was a fun place to work, you get to travel and see other cities at a nice discounted rate, and you can also re locate to other cities to live for work.
okay job
Front Desk Agent/ Laundry assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA24 January 2019
get to know and meet lots of people and where there from team work there low pay long hours nice college job but you can move up in the company hard to do so

54.2K