Hyatt
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: 25 March 2020

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, TX

Great work environment, routine work.
This company made sure I was well taken care of with medical insurance, working here felt like a large family rather than just a place of employment. It could have just been this location, or all of them I don't know, but they treated me well.
Pros
Included cafeteria
Hyatt
Each shift is different but every shift I worked with great people who treated you like family and showed the same care for our guests. meet really cool guests from all over the world and we are allowed to accept gifts and tips.
Pros
free lunch, free parking, awards and holiday parties
Cons
busy, high expectations
If you need work
This is a job just if you need work you won’t be able to get a promotion no matter what your education background is they will try to keep you in the same position into you complain about it and then they will promise you something and you still won’t get a promotion The pay is horrible and ours are horrible
Pros
Free lunch free uniforms free laundry
Cons
Pay short breaks
Waste of 11yrs
At the property I worked at, each department was out to blame another. I had a manager that would frequently call people names or would just overall talk down to you, he was an absolute bully. Upper management were very 2 faced and did not hold back on how they displayed favoritism with their management team and associates. I was never allowed to use my vacation time as it would go to others who had requested time off long after me. I worked more hours than my superior and never was appreciated. Hyatt has left a disgusting taste in my mouth and I wasted over 11 years of my career and life.
Pros
It was close to where I lived
Cons
Everything. Horrible place to work!
Psav
I wish I would have started with them sooner than I did. Employees are general good people to work with. They took care of me, I'm proud that I worked for them.
great people to work
the best place to work free meals nice cafeteria fun workplace good benefits discount for movies tickets fun events for employees great holiday party flexible schedule
Pros
free internet
Cons
nothing
Good
A good place to work. You can learn a lot of different jobs under each division. Rooms division I worked in the PBX Reservations and Front desk. It was a very fun place to work also.
Perfect Job for people interested in the hospitality business
I loved working at Hyatt, Managers are nice and well educated. For people that are interested in hospitality, Hyatt is a perfect place to work and advance in your career.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
Awesome company with amazing people
Hyatt Corporation is an amazing company to work for. They provide the opportunity and assistance for you to reach your goals. The people within Hyatt are exceptional. I have many lifelong friends from my time with them.
Good part time job.
Good place for part time work. Got to meet a lot of cool clients. All meals are provided for free. I got signed up for a 401k and medical, even at part time.
Pros
Part time benefits, free meals
Cons
Can't think of any.
I love this place!
One of the best places to work ever! Everyone is just as nice in the break room as they are in front of the hotel guests. The management is fair and train in every department for better knowledge. The benefits are great, even as an on-call employee. Everyone works together to provide top level customer service for the hotel guests.
Pros
Professionalism
Great job to work for
I loved working at the Hyatt Regency, but they decided to close down the Private Line program which catered to the secretaries and there wasn't another position available at that time.
Great Place to Work for
If you are working with Hyatt Corporate Hotel this is your dream Job amazing people healthy environment.David Lamb is so far the best GM i have ever met.
great company
great company as always many years invested into this company and I have learned both rooms and food and beverage operations. not a day goes by that I do not learn something else new .
Pros
everything
Great Company
Great location and hotel, the people there are great to work with and have a true drive to perfection. This is an ideal place to work in and number one hotel in Dallas.
Great workplace
The Grand hyatt is a wonderful place to work at been there for 7 years. I would come in the mornings help the breakfast cook and set up lunch as well for service. Interact with guests daily, our kitchen is a open setting. Customers would come up and watch us and ask questions. Occasionally take out food to guests and make sure they have what they need after dropping off the plate at there table. It a face paced environment, constantly moving.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
canceled fli
Great Place
if your looking for long term and working at a fun place with business goals. This is the place and company. Hyatt Hotel chain is great, with caring leadership, caring GM and caring teams.
Pros
everything, growth, development, caring leadership
Cons
no Cons. great place to work
Great money, terrible management
You life will be consumed by Hyatt! They tell you that they will work with what you have going on outside of wirk but they don't. You can do anything outside of Hyatt as long as it doesn't interfere with your work schedule. They offer tuition assistance, but won't work with your school schedule for you to be able to go to school. Hyatt is a place for someone that only wants to be in their entry level position their entire life.
Very Enjoyable place to work
I was a valet supervisor here over 5 guys and I work a shift myself, from 5am to 1:30pm. I got to drive all types of cars, made good money. All of my co-workers were great and management was nice and friendly. The hardest part of the job was not to wreck anyone's car. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet celebrities. I learned quite a bit about the hotel industry.
Pros
I made good money
Cons
Having to pull a double shift cause the next guy couldn't make it.
Great Hotel and Excellence company to work for
Great Hotel and Excellence company to work for. Hyatt culture exceeds any expectations as well as the Learn and Grow philosophy.
Worked at Hotel and Resort, busy but fun place to work
A typical day began with my opening the alcohol locker at 6:30AM and loading carts for 2 18-hole golf courses, After carts were loaded and locker secured, checked with 19th Hole (clubhouse cafe) to make sure it was stocked for day. Then began the daily duties of ordering, hiring, training, AP, AR, etc. At 10PM secured alcohol locker and went home. During a few winter months, days began at 10AM and ended at 4PM, making up for long summer days. I leaned how to schedule employees, how to handling catering for golf tournaments, how to order F&B and alcohol based on usage and upcoming events. The management I had was good, and most of the time, I was left to manage without supervision. I worked well with all my co-workers. Scheduling was the most difficult thing for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers.
Pros
Meeting people, fun, relaxed atmosphere, casual attire
Cons
Meeting deadlines, fast pace
4.3K