Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Denver, CO

Denver, CO114 reviews
Hyatt Corporation in general and Hyatt Regency Denver specifically has a diverse culture that is supportive and encouraging. More of the time than not it is a fun, positive place to work. The managers and supervisors are there to assist and support you always, not just during your shift. The benefits are amazing - quality and inexpensive Healthcare, generous vacation days and sick days, discounted and free nights at properties around the world, employee cafeteria offering food all day/night. The GM truly and genuinely cares about everyone who works there. The HR Department is on site and always there to support you as well. It's a company that encourages growth and promotion.
Pros
Positive work environment, great benefits, free food in employee cafeteria
Cons
Short lunch breaks
When you are at a company for two years you expect more than 5 vacation days. You are given these 5 days to use for vacation, sick time of holiday which is awful. Management doesn't care about employees either.
Pros
Reputation
Cons
benefits and management
While working at the Hyatt, I had a wonderful experience. Never had an incident and my managers and fellow staff were always helpful in aiding me to become my best.
Pros
Great benefits, enjoyable work enviornment and staff.
Cons
Overwhelmed managerial staff
I worked for Hyatt AND a property management company so Hyatt didn't fully own our hotel. They always came in with a lot of great ideas and fun visions when the trainers came through, but it was a lot of talk in my opinion. They try to build a fun culture, but they don't train on the actual daily operations of the hotel.
Cons
long hours, work holidays
I always enjoyed working for this company! You can learn a lot from the management here and the opportunity to advance is always there. The benefits are amazing, health, dental, vision, life, 401k, and employee stock options!
Pros
Free lunch, Full benefits, hotel perks
Cons
PSAV is an excellent company for people who want both a client based, hands on job related to light, sound, and audio. Individual branches vary from each other in attitude an din operations, but the overall program makes it easy to integrate into any of the branches.
There was never a typical day as things were constantly changing. Management was always a step behind since most new managers had zero security experience before taking the position. I enjoyed each team i worked with since everyone meshed really with each other.
pretty good...
no advancement opportunity

good and friendly associates and co-workers

good start for entry level people

a nice place to work

good food for employees
Pros
Located in Denver Downtown
Cons
Mean managers
It is a great company offers hotel discounts however lack of career growth, otherwise the job is fun and the people make it fun to be around with. there were not much incentives given to own employees.
The management in this hotel don't care about employees and they keep lazy and careless people in this hotel. it's the worse place to work ever because specially the management trouble.
Pros
Free cheap lunch
genuinely cares about customer service, great benefits and perks, very progressive and leading edge, lots of opportunity for advancement. never a dull moment.
Hyatt is such a great company to work for. It has such great benefits and opportunities to travel all over the world. It also allows you to have the opportunity to work around the world. Hyatt associates are all one big family. Anytime you visit a Hyatt they treat you like if you work there.
Working for a hyatt place you have to be ready to do everything from cooking, cleaning, being a receptionist, answering to horrible costumers, driving, bartending and making coffee for less than 13 dollars an hour.
Very busy days
Learned to respect people from other parts of the world

I enjoyed serving people

Dealing with challenging guests

Making guests feel safe and welcoming
Pros
Free food for staff and hotel stays
Cons
Corporate not fully in tune with staff needs
I haven't worked there in a while. It was not a bad place to work, just did not fit in working up the ladder. Managers tend to be young and child free, can devote their lives to work. I needed more balance with home life.
I LOVE working for Hyatt. They truly have a culture that cant be beat by any company I've ever worked for. Hyatt is truly the best company to work for.
Management needs to learn to be more professional
More training needs to be provided

Loved the break room

Free food

Able to relocate

They work with your school schedule
Hyatt is located all over the world. Summer is the typical time to work at hotel because it is vacation season. I learnt to clean the stuff with right chemicals. employees are friendly and helpful. Evening concerts and parties are the mmost enjooyable part of the job.
Hyatt's Purpose: We care for people so they can be their best. Hyatt truly embodies their Purpose, Values and Mission. There is no typical day at work. You interact with so many diverse people and cultures and the business is ever changing.
Pros
A feeling of community, fun environment that promotes creativity
Cons
Management training lacking
i had been working for jst one year its seem like working in heaven with every staff of our kitchen team.they respect each other and they are ready to help me if did a mistake.i had learn a good knowledge and the team work of the kitchen dept.during the 1yr they keep me rotating in different cuisine to get the experince.
Pros
free meal
Cons
no acommodation
The people at the place is the best thing. its very well rounded on job duties and good resume builder. getting to know the costumers and the stories can be exciting and show different out look of current events.
Pros
People
Cons
short breaks, no reprocussions, high turn over, no set schedule, low pay