Hyatt
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Denver, CO

Hyatt Corporation in general and Hyatt Regency Denver specifically has a diverse culture that is supportive and encouraging. More of the time than not it is a fun, positive place to work. The managers and supervisors are there to assist and support you always, not just during your shift. The benefits are amazing - quality and inexpensive Healthcare, generous vacation days and sick days, discounted and free nights at properties around the world, employee cafeteria offering food all day/night. The GM truly and genuinely cares about everyone who works there. The HR Department is on site and always there to support you as well. It's a company that encourages growth and promotion.
Pros
Positive work environment, great benefits, free food in employee cafeteria
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Hyatt is a great company to work for, they care for their associates more than any company I have worked for and it has been a great experience. Learning that taking care of your associates so that they can do their best to take care of your guests was something that has helped change the way that I lead my team.
Hyatt was a fun place to work everybody at work is like a family my job was taking out all the dirty clothes from the house ro the laundry and also trashs too
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Two short 10 breakd
working with this company i know more about maintain dishes,kitchen work areas,equipment,or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
work 8h some times overtimes
I loved working for this company, and learned a lot about guest services, and hospitality. I was able to move up quickly, and there is lots of opportunities if your willing to make some pretty significant sacrifices.
Pros
Flexible schedule, great for skills building, good excercise
Cons
Benifets, lots of empty promises
Interesting place to work. Diverse culture. Poor Management. It was a very corporate environment full of double standards. Also Union ran. Not much room for advancement.
Hyatt is a great hotel that offers many awesome employee benefits. The work is faced paced and at times demanding, but the relationships and team atmosphere make it rewarding.
The Hyatt is a great place to begin one's career and have the ability after gaining the required experience to travel and relocate all over the world. There is a willingness to teach one another depending on the situation. The ability to work with people from all over the world.
Pros
Benefits, free lunch, free wifi, open door policy.
Cons
Can be very busy and stressful. Possible language barriers.
great place to grow and learn to be apart of the Hyatt team. upon advancement travel can and does occur. above and beyond culture. exceeding expectatiExpectation is the expectation. Creative, flexible, quick adjustments needed with anticipated outcome. Quick thinking followed by day action with developed team a must.
Pros
great upscale, convenient for travelers. provides best product and quality by managing market share.
Cons
very aggressive advancement, growth.
Great company to work for! The people that work here are all very friendly and hard workers. Managers are great! The company has a lot of benefits to offer.
A really great place and CHC is a great company to work for-company works with on your schedule and the times you are available to work-great working atmosphere
Pros
free staff meal-works with school or home schedule
Cons
no eco or buss passes offered to employees-
Management was awful, no support as a supervisor. Very imuture staff. Management was very degrading and disrespectful to other supervisors. It was not an uplifting inviroment at all, it was a very challenging to keep good spirits. I prefer to work somewhere that is positive and happy, people that build you up not break you down.
Fun atmosphere. Busy restaurant. Supportive management. A great venue for aspiring chefs. Supervised by celebrity chef.
I had the pleasure of meeting amazing people from many different cultures and places. This job was downtown denver colorado, a lot of foot traffic came in along with plenty celebrities. I enjoyed my staff as well as the clients who visited.
Nights at the Hyatt were okay at times. I learned a lot about self confidence due to the work environment. Since I did work the night shift I was only around one co-work and he was pretty easy to work with. The hardest part of the job would have to be dealing with customers who have just woken up out of their sleep. The most enjoyable part of they job to me was non only the money but the hotel breakfast.
Hyatt is good to employees and most are happy. Management can sometimes be unaware of unrest, but for the most part the company is filled with hard workers and smart people.
must be a conformist - having nothing to do with conforming to excellent work ethic and service standards - but to the 'fraternity/sorority' mentality that permeates the management and is passed on the associates - I would avoid Hyatt
Pros
average benefits - low pay - low increases
Cons
associates treated like small appliances
Nice benefits and job security. Love the environment. Treat people with respect both guests and associates. You will have fun and enjoy your time there.
Pros
Great environment to excel
Cons
Not downtown
This place has great management, good people, it's direct contact in helping people, which I love. However, the pay, hours and schedule are not fitting nor meeting the needs of my livelihood.
Pros
Work face to face with people, management, active, professional environment
Cons
Schedule, Hours, Pay
Great team- great company- great benefits. Hotel restaurant upheld the highest standards of quality and guest satisfaction. Managers work closely with team to ensure brand standards are met.
This job started out as wonderful and something I enjoyed very much. New upper management came in the picture and turned the place upside down. It was no longer the job I enjoyed. they turned all there 'All Star' team members away. Very sad.
Cons
upper managment