Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Fort Myers, FL

Fort Myers, FL7 reviews
I recomend this place for work. You will feel comfortable in developing your work. My day begin wirh a good coffee. Then a meeting with a supervisor. When the day it is going be bussy they put a helpyng person.
hyatt was a nice place to work, different culture. co-workers are nice, management is good, the only thing is I didn't have that much hours. I have a family to feed.
Its a lot of selfishness,and not enough working as a team.good hours,positive people,and average pay could be better,I know its missing out on togetherness as a team employee's
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
healthcare, dental, 401k, life
My experience with this property has been good. Its had ups and downs, but every job does. I have nothing bad to say about my job here or my time here with them.
Interacting with patients to ensure they are comfortable with receiving treatment. I learned a lot about reading the interest or disinterest in patients with certain treatment plans. The workplace culture was very friendly. The hardest part about the job is calming down some patients whom really have a difficult time with having procedures done in their mouth. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customer satisfaction with their treatments.
Management could use some more work on how they react with their employees to get the understanding of them. I have learned alot with the computer program
When I would wake up at 5:30am every morning, the last thing I wanted to do was go to work. That is, until I stepped into the building and sat down at my desk. As I would go through my days answering phone calls, replying to emails, giving potential clients tours of the hotel, it felt like time flew by. It was always hard work, but that's what made it worth it. That, and my coworkers. The management staff included, I worked with and for some of the best people I've met in my 27 years on this earth. I would say the hardest part of the job was anytime an unfortunate event happened (i.e. the power going out due to a bad storm). However, this was also one of the best things. When the power went out, and you have 148 rooms that need taking care of, everyone steps in to help. From management staff to kitchen staff, we all did our best to make sure customer satisfaction was met and even exceeded, if possible. You'll never find a harder-working crew than at Hyatt Place Fort Myers at the Forum.
Pros
Great people, free food for employees
Cons