Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Houston, TX

Houston, TX97 reviews
It is a culturally diverse workplace with a focus on its employees and guests. The company offers good benefits and flexible schedules to active students.
Very, very, very toxic work environment. The office consist of two clicks the have and the have knots. you would want to be apart of the have because they get advancement and special privileges. Also not diverse at all only one black person in the office and the whole office treats that person like their a foreign object.
Exec Chef is amazing. She truly cares. HR is the worst I’ve ever had to deal with. All they care about is looking good for corporate. HR could care less about the employees. Maybe stop throwing thousands of dollars worth of parties and give some raises to the line. @the regency galleria.
Me gusto trabajar en esta empresa nunca me trataron mal
Working in a hotel has its challenges, but Hyatt has a culture of caring for its employees and managers. Benefits are great too. I’d highly recommend working for Hyatt.
It was a cool place to work for a little while. I liked it. Made some friends. the managers and supervisors were honestly super cool as well. If they paid more than $12 per hour at front desk i most def. would of stayed
Looking forward to doing more business in the future. Employees work together as a team to get the job done. Excellent service and hospitality. The management knows what they are doing and very kind.
Not a good place to work at. Building is beyond old and outdated. Pay is awful. No one gets promoted in culinary. Fairness, empathy, and teamwork are non existent. Just horrible place to work if you want to grow and learn. If you just want a job to leave and go home and don’t mind being mistreated and underpaid for what you do then the job is perfect for you.
Good place to work but management is horrible from the General manager to the housekeeping manager. They dont treat they employees right and the agm is rude.
This company has a wonderful reputation as a great place to work. You place high value on your employees and encourage them to learn, grow, and innovate inside the company. This means that employees happily work here for many years, far beyond the average length with one employer. And, according to your customers, the high quality of your products and services reflect your high employee satisfaction, which is not surprising
Clean hotel . One of the cleanest hotels I ever work for. The manager at the time , she went over and beyond for her girls during hard times .. Salary could've been better , but the job itself was cool
Family oriented amazing team and environment for enthusiasts and hospitality focus individuals. Endless possibilities and income potential. I would work there again
Without a doubt the busiest hotel i have ever worked at, I was in night audit and worked from 11 to 7:30 or sometimes late if needed. Conducted guest checkin check out united airlines and football teams
Current management makes the job stressful by lack of being around and lack of resolving work issues internal and external. Internal being employee issues and external like guest issues and complaints.
During my time there i really enjoyed it and had fun with enough workers so you don't work a lot. Tips were good due to the fact it was a high class establishment.
A normal day i would have to process all night audit reports, insure all due-out guest have been checked out. It is a great place to work and meet new friendly people traveling from all over.
Pros
Discounted hotel room and food from the menu
Cons
No career advancement
You have to have tough skin to work in the hotel environment. You have to be a mult-tasker. I learned how to work under pressure. It is a great experience.
We work at housekeeping since be four month. That what I do with that. Help each other people do with that room anywhere look follow paper number room who have messy then go clean look good...
Very busy place to work with many duties to complete. Management extremely helpful with getting duties accomplished if needed. Very good open door policy for employees to express their thoughts. Room for growth.
It was a good thing working at Hyatt hotel, everyone was happy with me ,but we had too worked on repairs, and we had too much problem with AC unit, painting, and doors replacement, and T.V issues
Great hospitality industry very much very clean meet all walks if life certificate exciting I meet alot if ppl lots of events they gave their employees something to work for
4.5K