Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Indian Wells, CA

Indian Wells, CA42 reviews
Was a good place to work for. People were friendly the hotel was kept good from inside out. It was a pleasure to work for the hotel for seven years. Love it there
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
I enjoy the job very much ! I am retired and looking for a full time position. I am a team player and know how to build a solid team with positive work wnv
Being an apprentice in Hyatt, I learned a lot from the chefs. They are fun to be with and easy to adjust from the environment. They teaches you everything you need to learn.
its a great place to work! they listen and care about their employees! overall I would recommend applying! you deal with a diverse group of individuals so communication skills is a must have!
This company has no consistency. The turnover rate for management is so high that nothing ever gets done. At least once a year someone tries to change everything about the F&B department and then leaves half way through. Management seems to care more about climbing the corporate ladder than the employees or guests themselves. Staff is constantly asking for basic things to do their jobs and even that's too much to ask.
Met many people gained alot of experience here in banquets food running bussing there are so many job paths to learn here so far great experience at work place
You know what’s expected and you are held to that. Plenty of upward mobility, or security. The management was very knowledgeable and willing to help you grow. The softball team was great as well.
Hyatt hotels provide a fun work environment, given the hospitality industry and various properties. Their corporate culture of 'care' is not always extended to staff, and is dependent on management. Training and on boarding tends to be scattered, but this helps to build autonomy and growth. Hyatt does promote from within.
Learn alot of skills like cleaning carpets removing stains from carpets and cleaning tile flors. Cleaning the hallways of the hotel restocking the storage
Hyatt regency has been an extremely great place to work. The management is willing to work with you in every way possible. So many opportunities to move on up.
It was a great place to work wham I first started. About 3 years in the owner sold the property back to Hyatt corporation. They started cutting positions and people right away. Managers became stressed out and took it out on employees etc.. The place was never the same again. The future I imagined in the company evaporated very quickly. But one good thing came of it all, I met the love of my life their and I'm very happy.
Pros
40 hours a week, paid vacation, health insurance
Cons
Directors and managers lie a lot to you. They only care for themselves
We had very slow work days with more employees then guests, and other days we were completely full. Due to the ebb and flow, a lot of managers go to different hotels for hours, and some non essential employees got hours cut. If you get an essential position you are guaranteed your hours.
Hyatt Regency Palm Springs is an excellent place to work with an opportunity for growth. I worked as a preventative maintenance engineer as was allowed to reorganize the Preventative maintenance program in such a way as it received the Hyatt most improved Hotel for 2016.
Pros
Free lunch. Excellent vacation and sick day plan.
Cons
There are no cons.
Working with the people here is absolutely amazing, they're always up beat and nice and the environment is always welcoming. I worked through picore International for this company
The manager I worked with was very nice and taught me a lot while I was there. Overall I didn't find a single employee I met there to be negative in any way. They really know how to keep a good workplace environment.
Fast paced environment that teaches you to communicate and work as a team. Team oriented environment with good management. Time flies since you are always on the go.
Great place to work if I had an opportunity to work there again I would. working at the Hyatt was an amazing work environment. the people, the friends you made last a life time.
There is a lot of room for growth within this company its great! All breaks were met. There's a nice cafeteria. All the managers were very nice and great at training.
Great company to work for.
Great benefits, menu developer, schedule, mentoring, menu testing, inventory, training employees.

Great working culture.Work with this company for 16 years.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Very friendly, place to work at, doesn't feel like you hate to go to work,. Feels like I'm going to a friend's house, Management could use some education in leadership though.
Pros
Great people to work along side
Cons
They promote people who are not qualified for the position, . HR doesn't really show you a career path, . They just want you where you are at, . Always a fear of being let go when corporate comes in, management starts the blame game.
Unparalleled customer service. If you can get the job done while smiling, this is a great place to be. Hyatt offered competitive pay and benefits, and also had discounts and free stays across the globe! Fun job and good people. Management varies, as no two people are the same. If you find one of the good supervisors, this is a company to stay with!
Pros
Employee cafeteria, hotel stays, friendly people
Cons
Management lacks in some areas
4.5K