Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Indianapolis, IN

Indianapolis, IN49 reviews
I came into the interview very nervous, but the two who interviewed me made me feel more comfortable. The staff always welcomes you when you come in and says goodbye when you leave. The managers are understanding of the balance between home and work life so they give you time off when it is needed. They also provide us with a free meal every shift so that is very nice.
I enjoyed working at the Hyatt, but had left the job for personal reasons. I would recommend anyone to go and apply for a job there. If it were not for personal stuff coming up in my life, I would still be working there.
Pros
free parking in the garage
Cons
not always getting off work in time
Its a nice working place and people are nice also and sadly i was just working there as an intern basically just for 1 year but i had a lot of experience there and I learned new things as being a chef.
I would not recommend anyone work here. Hourly pay was very low and management was not committed to their job and the work place. Need to make better choices when choosing upper management candidates.
I am constantly pushed to improve and learn. They appreciate hard work and help you develope and they recognize someone going above and beyond. They also care for you in times of loss.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Pay for parking
Easy work cool employees managers were amazing they had patience training was great ii caught on quick would love to go back someday nice hotel all around
Expect you to work Starbucks the restaurant and the bar all in one shift and don’t ask for a break or a day off and if you have an issue with someone you can’t go to hr cause MS Falcon will tell everyone your business
I left this job for another company. Big mistake. I loved it and I think any housekeeper (that’s used to FULL boards) would love it too. Great managers, carts stay the way you left them and he resolved issues very quickly.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low pay
Hyatt as a brand is not as well recognized as some other players in the industry. Hotel location is out of city centers and there is little room for advancement.
Looking for something more. I enjoy the people I work with. Work hard doing more than what's asked.learned alot from working on an older building. Good leadership team in place
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Older building
I worked in the housekeeping department and it's a shame how they treat the executive housekeeper Manager. If an employee/employee's dont show up she's left to do they board with no help. You're force to stay and work even if you're done with your work you still have to help other housekeepers until all the work is completed. The Assistant GM is so unprofessional, they are very under staff and the list can go on and on.
Pros
Discount on lunch!
Cons
Very low pay
Wash&Fold towels, Clean linen vent, Assist in light housekeeping, Assist housekeepers bringing them things they would need to complete rooms, Make guest calls
Pros
Free lunches, Awards, Celbrations
Cons
Paying for Parking
Good company to work for. I have worked for Davidson Hotels and Resorts for 3.5 years and it was a pleasure. They take care of their associates and really put money back into their properties.
Great, culture, healthy work environment and long term staff. Continued education and corporate support.

Hotel discounts and travel benefits are great
Fun fast pace pleasant work environment with a very supportive management team it was never a duel moment it was like everyone full laughter and handling their business @ the same time.
I worked here for about a year and i loved it
if you are a team player then you will fit right in. love the diversity in employees and its leadership
Pros
FREE food
Cons
Average pay
My day was great everyday
Customer are First no matter what the situation is

Awesome people to work with

Equal opportunity for all

Customer Services
Pros
the food
Cons
short breaks
It’s a great place to work but when it’s slow it slow ! And you have to be a people person or you won’t like it . Because you are dealing with people who are paying money to stay at a place and expect the place to be a certain way
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Paid for parking
There are many opportunities within this company and chance to train in many departments. There are co workers that are like family that helps you get through the day. There are advancements for raises and bonuses. You will receive discounts on rooms and travel.
Very Productive company, Great and exceptional work place and Fun People to work with. Nice ambiance to work in the Hospitality Industry specifically in Hotel.
Pros
Free Meal
My typical day was checking the pool and workorders.I like interacting with guests and my maintenance workers were great. I learned a lot about onity locks as an employee and pool balance and chemical.
Pros
location
Cons
the hotel got bought out
4.4K