Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Lake Buena Vista, FL4 reviews
I worked as a seasonal/on call poolside server/bartender at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort. I still am currently employed as an on call employee. I worked outside by the pools, it was a lot of fun, it was mostly slow paced but could get busy during the summer hours. There is a lot of opportunities working for this company which I liked a lot.
I love working here just wish I had better hours instead of super late shifts. I want to get moved up but it’s nearly impossible due to a “seniority” rule.
Pros
Free Lunches, tips are not split, good people
Cons
Terrible late hours, slow sometimes
Would answer room calls all day and keep up with maint. tasks. Learned many new jobs like cleaning pool/repairing pumps/ taking care of outside lighting,ect. Had good management. Co workers related to each other as a teem.
Pros
Great benifits
Cons
All class building lots of day time heat in some areas
Oh, I loved this place!
Every day to get to work you would park and then walk over a suspended bridge over the pool, inside a cave, and into the spa.

Paradise!

The compensation was the absolute Best; the rooms were spacious, and the scheduling was Outstanding. In all my years as a Therapist, I've never seen a better system. Full-hour massages (imagine that!), with 15 minutes in between each session. 5 sessions was your shift time slot, so there was no risk of burn out from overworking the Therapists.

I cried when I left this job. But I needed to get to Illinois..
Pros
Everything above
4.5K