Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in New Orleans, LA

I loved my job 😪
Hyatt gives opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With lots of properties across the globe.Very well professional attitudes and ability to articulate your thoughts pastpastsituations is very important to expidite questioning process with interviewer. however don't ramble, but give any important details
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Put to much on one person to perform in such little time.
Great Place to Work!
I love it here and the benefits are great. Great procedures and the leadership wants to help. The GM gives back to the community and job security was there. I felt like the company did whatever it they could to take care of us with keeping business in the hotel and minimal slow periods.
Pros
benefits, management supports, caring culture
Cons
work life balance.
Maintenance/repair
There's a lot involved in building maintenance so much to learn if you keep a open mind to learn opportunities or there if you want the opportunity to succeed in the building maintenance/repair field.
The good thing is you work at your own pace. The bad thing is they're always short on the materials
My time at the Hyatt was great it has a good work environment real professional employers and employees. The thing that was not so good was they never really have the materials.

necessary and
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Not always situated
The management is really bad. They talk about you to other employees behind your back and do not listen to what you have to say. They will say something is a rule and then 20 minutes later they are changing their mind to something else. Therefore, all of their workers become confused on what they should really do or not do.
Benefits
Cons
Unhappy Employees
buen ambiente laboral
hay excelente ambiente laboral y trato personalizado
Great service, excellent team and a very clean environment.
Great people,fast paced job and your required to be on your feet most of the time but not too much.Very easy and simple to learn.If your looking for a long term job,this is the place for you.
Don’t apply
Worst career move ever. Leadership will set you up and stab you in the back when you are not looking. Absolutely ZERO work life balance. You work five days, however you are expected to be there 12 to 14 hours.
Fast-paced work
At this Hyatt there is little movement up towards management unless you become friends with the managers and show them you want to take on extra work. The job load at times can become really stressful. especially since in this city our hotel is convention based. Hardest part about job is the hours management will not notice the hours unless you say something.
It is a pleasure to work at the Hyatt Regency
The Hyatt Regency of New Orleans is a good company to work for working with your colleagues with the captain's and supervisors and manager is a pleasure I have recommended plenty people to work there
Work there
I really like the job at Hyatt it is very focused on the people. Its a good place to grow within the company. You have alot of room to grow. They value their employees
stressfull and so much work for a person
this place is not good for work, such stress, such hardwork needing, no regular dayoffs, if you dont come to work because you are sick you are fired etc.
It was a nice company to work forthey also had great benefits it was a relax workplace great chef good cooks also had a nice lunch area for employees also cooked for employees also won trips and money great.christmas party for employees free parking
Hyatt regency
A typical day at the Hyatt is you working your tail off , doing things without people having to tell you to do those things. What I learned at the Hyatt was to always do the right thing even when no one is looking.
Fast paced! Good management from a few
I love the Hyatt! So many people from different companies that initially become your family through the busy and slow days! The hardest part of the job is taking the heat from other workers because of complicated tables.
Zero work/life balance
Awful place to work. You receive your weekly schedule 2 days -sometimes only 1 day- before the beginning of the work week, so it's impossible to make plans. To transfer to another department, your direct managers must approve it, so if you are in a job that is particularly hard to fill, forget it, they'll never approve it.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Hyatt Regency New Orleans is a great place to work .
I believe that Hyatt is a great place of employment I have and will recommend friends and family to apply for jobs available. My manager has been such an amazing help with my growth in the company providing me with the tools necessary to succeed .
I really didn't like working there the job something i love to but i feel like i was a slave i wouldn't recommend no one to work there but it pays the bills
Too dead when it was dead and always short a man when we were busy
Fun job if you like being bored 60% of the time. When it was busy you are able to make a lot of tips and run a lot of cars but when it’s slow you will do nothing. I try to take advantage of whatever way I can make a dollar. Hustle is key at this property
Well paying, fun work place
This job focused heavily on guest relations. The most difficult part of the job is handling the volume while simultaneously maintaining attention to detail.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
fellow employees abuse of PTO (calling out of work last minute)
my summary
a typical work day is always easy at the hyatt hotel you check in with the security and head to the locker room to put uor uniform on the job isn't hard people only make it hard
Pros
free lunch
Cons
low raises
4.2K