Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews in North Charleston, SC

North Charleston, SC6 reviews
I started as a housekeeping and it help me to improved my goals and determinate what I wanted to do in life. Later I become a supervisor. And I’m thankful for that.
A typical day of work included customer relations, food preparation, transporting, and cleanliness. Most of my duties were self managed. Good cultural environment. Hardest part of my job was keep up with customer demands when you have two people doing the work of five. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the satisfaction of the quest when you are able to meet there needs.
it was delightful going to work there. the staff and crew were very respectful and friendly. The free breakfasts were super. the hotel itself was great.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
not enough hours
Working as a Gallery Host is a multi-tasking job to stay busy. From answering phones, taking reservations, greeting guests, cleaning the front area and serving food and drinks. Not much time to waste.
Pros
Shifts go by fast
Cons
Sometimes busyness leads to sloppyness
The management team and employees are wonderful...the most enjoyable feeling is getting to work with people that take pride in there job.
Prepared pre-cooked morning meals buffet style. Place and made meals upon guest request. Work beverage area and prepared lunch for business meeting. The hardest thing about my job that challenge me the most was; checking in and out our guest on their system. I love my co-workers great team, happy environment.
Pros
discounts on rooms
Cons
there were benifits but to high for my family. weekend weren't rotaited fairly.
4.4K