Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Richardson, TX

Richardson, TX11 reviews
I enjoyed the job is was very easy to learn. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Made the job go very smoothly. I would recommend this job its a great job to work for
Bad move. Bad people just over all experience was bad, money was the motivator on this opportunity. Just needed to move on. Could have been better. O
La única desventaja cuando el hotel está vacío son pocas horas de trabajo
Pros
Ninguno
Cons
Nos quitaron el breakfast para las recamareras
Meeting new people was a great experience. Managers really help you to become more professional in almost any situation. The only hard part is learning new things when you are so used to the original things you have been doing, but change is constantly happening on daily basis.
Not a huge fan of my time spent there. That could be because it was franchise- I definitely like working for a corporately owned property better. To each their own!
Very lean operation relative to staff and capital expenditures; although rated above average in guest surveys. Lots of opportunity to interact with guests.
Pros
Friendly staff; "home away from home" atmosphere.
Cons
Frequently felt understaffed, particularly during breakfast and evenings.
The Hyatt Reg.ND in particular has had its share of several owners, no matter what changes occur, the property is always lacking in all departments!!!
Pros
Full Time employes get good medical/dental/ vision insurance.
Cons
No 15 min breaks, excessive abuse of management athority!
Overall good people to work with. Depending on General Manager, management can be good too. Free lunch, dinner for staff.
Pros
Free lunch, dinner
Cons
Not very good pay
The Hyatt House richardson was a great place to work. I was there for a quite a while and I was there for various management companies and ownership groups. The hotel is a gem and was a truly great place to work. I am glad that I was there to learn all of the things that I did learn and I know that this position will help me further my career in the hospitality industry.
Pros
Great vacation plan, good benefits, competitive salary
Cons
older hotel, no elevators, one of the oldest hotels in the market
Great bosses, caring company with many opportunities. Co-workers are fun people generally. The hardest part about the job is dealing with irate customers, but every line of work has those and you just have to adjust to it. Meeting new people everyday is the enjoyable part of this job.
Temporary job assignments were plentiful. The ability to use skills that you have and gain new application methods is always a bonus.
The variety of people you get to meet in the course of each assignment is good. You can either just go do the job, and succeed or you can do the job and meet people at the same time and succeed. You get to decide.
Pros
Variet of Assignments
Cons
Temporary jobs are not easy to start and stop often.