Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews in San Antonio, TX

San Antonio, TX189 reviews
I enjoy working at the Hyatt. I plan to move up in security department or housekeeping. My managers and co workers are friendly and show support. They really care about my well being and I have a huge amount of respect. I have great communication skills and body language.
Pros
Free lunch, breaks, gym, showers
Cons
Germs
This job was fun and the managers were the best. Everyone was so nice and I don't have a problem with anyone working here. This is definitely one of those jobs where you would definitely go back.
It’s a good place to work. It has good benefit also good pay. You also have different hotels you can stay with for free very friendly place to work for .
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad management
Everyone where I worked were super friendly and were very patient with new comers and is a very safe and non toxic work environment. It’s a fair place to work and I would recommend it to anyone.
Beautiful hotel i ever worked at. Friendly staff and friendly customers. Love the atmosphere and the view at night is gorgeous. the rooms are beautiful and the swimming area spacious and Spectacular. the gym is outstanding
This place is good. Pay is weekly. I loved working here but unfortunately the place got shut down due to the pandemic going on. I wish I was still here.
Was a pleasure working there. I learned a lot about guest services and working for a corporation that is sure to make their guests' experience a great one.
Great working environment with great flexibility . Able to learn new skills. Able to move up in the company. Able to relocate to different properties along the company.
Hyatt does not care for it's employees. They have Manager"s who make the work environment one of hostility and retaliation.
Corporate doesn't care about employees of our unhappiness or job atmosphere, what matters to them is Revenue. The mistreatment of employees is overlooked because the Managers are bringing in the Money.
Hyatt is an amazing company that truly cares about its employees just as much as it cares about its guests. The opportunity at Hyatt is abundant and the management is accommodating.
the company is a time share and not a hotel. The guests expect alot more than they recieve. The manager in HSKP is tough but fair. The GM of the property doesnt seem to pay attentio to w
Hyatt was by far the best place I’ve ever worked at. They always accommodated me when I was going through tough times. They helped me through some of the toughest moments in my life. I thank them for that.
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa

The management was always supportive and helpful when needed. Coworkers were enjoyable to be around and the overall job atmosphere made me enjoy working with those around me. Some protocols that needed to be followed were questionable, but I would highly recommend working here during your early career years. Not somewhere to stay for a long time though, advancement is not an easy thing. Promoting is rarely done from within.
Overall the Hyatt is a great place to work at if you want to be part time it’s a great place to start out your resume but you only get benefits after being there for a limited amount of time
Great place to work, Co- Workers are amazing and my bosses are the best!! Never a dull moment at work and that's the main thing about it that i love..
This position won't make you feel great about yourself, but you'll make more than enough to pay your bills. The experience you build will only help you land a management position in hospitality, so I wouldn't recommend staying in this position for as long as I have unless that's what you're shooting for. Union benefits are great!
When hired i was promised benefits and extra training and i received none. Staff is great, management is not. Miscommunication between co-workers and at first no one properly showed me how to do my job.
Besides some questionable calls by the managers, the company offers plenty of incentives. I’ve been here for 3 years and still feel like I haven’t reached a point where I want to be, but I know I can get there if I keep at it.
Great Benefits
Great Opportunities

Fun at Work

One downside was limited parking on-site.

Positive community involvement

Great Corporate Leadership who drive the success of the company
Ok let's start by getting are assigned floors then we go upstairs grab are cart we use to work and strip rooms ok once that is done we walk the hallways picking up trays & trash that's left out then we start asking housekeepers do they have any rooms that need to be strip if they do we take trash n linen out of room and we also bring housekeepers supplies they need to do there job.
Benefits
Cons
After seven years at the Hyatt, I noticed most employees are there for a paycheck. I cared about my position and the service I could provide, it was very frustrating not having team members who tried to meet service standards.
4.5K