Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in San Antonio, TX

I had just finished training and then was allowed to speak to customers for only 60 days. Great product unfortunately Covid -19 made the entire staff furloughed.
Pros
Great product
Cons
This location did not pay out spiff money as they claimed they would.
Management is the problem. They also base their scheduling and job duties based off “seniority” so basically if you’re new don’t expect fairness. They have their favorites.
Pros
Free lunch, decent pay
Cons
Work/home life, Management
Worked for Hyatt for 13 years. I always felt appreciated for the work I did and felt that I had the support of the upper level management until we got a new General Manager (his first GM) role. I came face to face now with nepotism and discrimination. I complained to higher management and was let go.
Pros
Great company and benefits
Cons
Upper mana meant is not aware of what happens at the lower level and at the end of the day, you are just another employee
I am currently employeed with Hyatt for 27 years. I have worked with mostly great managers. Hyatt takes great care of their employees and provides excellent benefits.
I enjoy working at companies that have structure. I am in charge of keeping my work place clean and stocked every day I work. I massage my clients and make sure they are feeling better than when they arrived.
Pros
Meeting people around the world.
Cons
No steady paycheck
I'm enjoying with my work, happy, stay focused. Collect all the towels and sheets out in chart. Shampoo and conditioner, soap bar add up on chart before get start working with room
Super fun workplace to work, every one helps each other and management is easy to work. I love to work there becuase is a nice hotel and I love to make the guest happy
Pros
Free lunch and lots of benefits
Cons
Long hours and early shifts
Worst management. Dont care about employees at all. Treat you like dirt and walk all over you after yelling at you. Try to embarrass employees in front of co-workers. HR ignores all problems. They put making money over employee breaks and well being.
Pros
Provide uniforms
Cons
Bad Management, breaks are hard to get, toxic workplace
I enjoy working at the Hyatt. I plan to move up in security department or housekeeping. My managers and co workers are friendly and show support. They really care about my well being and I have a huge amount of respect. I have great communication skills and body language.
Pros
Free lunch, breaks, gym, showers
Cons
Germs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
This job was fun and the managers were the best. Everyone was so nice and I don't have a problem with anyone working here. This is definitely one of those jobs where you would definitely go back.
It’s a good place to work. It has good benefit also good pay. You also have different hotels you can stay with for free very friendly place to work for .
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad management
Everyone where I worked were super friendly and were very patient with new comers and is a very safe and non toxic work environment. It’s a fair place to work and I would recommend it to anyone.
Beautiful hotel i ever worked at. Friendly staff and friendly customers. Love the atmosphere and the view at night is gorgeous. the rooms are beautiful and the swimming area spacious and Spectacular. the gym is outstanding
This place is good. Pay is weekly. I loved working here but unfortunately the place got shut down due to the pandemic going on. I wish I was still here.
Was a pleasure working there. I learned a lot about guest services and working for a corporation that is sure to make their guests' experience a great one.
Great working environment with great flexibility . Able to learn new skills. Able to move up in the company. Able to relocate to different properties along the company.
Hyatt does not care for it's employees. They have Manager"s who make the work environment one of hostility and retaliation. Corporate doesn't care about employees of our unhappiness or job atmosphere, what matters to them is Revenue. The mistreatment of employees is overlooked because the Managers are bringing in the Money.
Hyatt is an amazing company that truly cares about its employees just as much as it cares about its guests. The opportunity at Hyatt is abundant and the management is accommodating.
the company is a time share and not a hotel. The guests expect alot more than they recieve. The manager in HSKP is tough but fair. The GM of the property doesnt seem to pay attentio to w
Hyatt was by far the best place I’ve ever worked at. They always accommodated me when I was going through tough times. They helped me through some of the toughest moments in my life. I thank them for that.
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa The management was always supportive and helpful when needed. Coworkers were enjoyable to be around and the overall job atmosphere made me enjoy working with those around me. Some protocols that needed to be followed were questionable, but I would highly recommend working here during your early career years. Not somewhere to stay for a long time though, advancement is not an easy thing. Promoting is rarely done from within.