Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews in The Woodlands, TX

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 8,945 reviews
Could do better
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TX16 January 2020
Racist and verbally abusive manager.
Do not ever recommend anyone working here, had very high hopes for this place. Manager also stopped scheduling people to work and gave the employees no explanation, they weren’t even told if they were fired.
Great place to work!
Bartender/Server (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TX16 January 2018
The staff is great! everyone always works together. There's always something fun going on. Money was pretty good, I just needed to get better hours. I no longer like working nights. I'm not leaving because it's a bad company, IT'S GREAT!!
work Place
Lead Chef/Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TX1 December 2017
I love working for Hyatt Centric. My team was the best, we all work together as a team and we had each other backs. my Chef and GM was the bast and they made sure that you had everything to do your job.
Pros
free Rooms
Cons
Down Time
hmmm
GALLERY HOST (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TX17 April 2017
the manager did not know how to use the system therefore could not and would not help us.No room for growth. VERY short staffed. I loved my coworkers but this job was very overwhelming at times.
Great Team to work with
Banquet Host (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TX18 October 2016
Management typically was great but the rotation of employees was about two weeks.
Shifts were long but good. Lost a lot of business recently due to other hotels opening.
Great place to work and stay!
Banquets Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodlands, TX10 June 2016
Awesome management and staff, very helpful with everything on a regular basis to make it an enjoyable workplace. I learned how to properly setup and handle functions taking place in the hotel.
Pros
Hotel discounts
Mildly productive
Valet Parking (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TX7 September 2014
I had a great time being a valet(out sourced company) but the management was horrible to deal with. I was able to learn a little about the nice cars I drove and a little about hospitality but theirs not much to learn after that. Movement inside the company is none existent. The hardest part of the job was the long hours and indecisive management. The best part was the people you meet and the cars you get to park.
Pros
Good people and cars to drive
Cons
Indecisive management
Busy and High Paced Job
Front Office Manager/Accounting (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TX12 August 2013
A 8 to 7 work week. I work weekends starting at 6:30. I speak to guest daily and help with issues and provide top customer service.
I managed 8 employees.
My co-workers are my friends at work, but I keep my social life seperate from work.
Hardest part of my job is being required to rely on my upper managers for everything that I already know how to do.

The enjoyment I have for the job is the hospitality industry and how many strangers I meet a day.
Pros
Flexible Work Schedule
Cons
Required Dependency on Uppper Management