Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Tulsa, OK

Tulsa, OK28 reviews
I loved cleaning for them they were always kind and thoughtful never made me feel uncomfortable or unhappy I would love to work there again one day .
When I first started they promised required OT. I only received about 2 weeks with FT hours. Every week I was getting hours cut, they kept telling everyone they didn't have it in the budget eventhough I was promised full time hours and it was on the schedule showing these hours.
Decent company with decent benefits. Nothing special and managers tried to show appreciation of the employees. Located downtown has its advantages for parking.
The best hotel we have in Tulsa with the best people good food entertainment and and go place to work everyone is always happy and lovable the best ever
People are nice, job is relaxed but the pay isn't good enough. Decent benefits. Most enjoyable part is the interaction with the guest. The hardest part is staying busy on slow nights.
The job is fun and you meet alot of wonderful people. The guests makes the job fun. The only problem is there are was to many people who wants to try and be your boss
Pros
Free lunch and bus passes
Cons
To many people acting like a boss
It is a good place to work and learn new skills through new costumes and new challenges, good companionship and different cultures, but communication with the managers and other departments are not so good.
Pros
Free parking, free lunches
Enjoyed working with several different co-workers I met along the way. Older management retired and new management arrived and the hotel scores and numbers dropped. The client/guests were not at the level that most Hyatt's have. There were a lot of locals and 3rd parties. Enjoyed the journey while it lasted.
I loved working at the hyatt. Although i was overly busy which is a good thing, We were understaffed. The whole hotel staff are nice and we collaborate well with each other.
Pros
fun place to me
Cons
understaffed
my typical day at the starting at 8.a.m. and you worked until you had all your rooms cleaned unless otherwise instructed by manger do to the amount of revenue they had coming in. i learned how to work with alot different people at a fast pace but effiecient and clean manner. management was very nice and understanding. they hired a variety of different ethnic groups that collaborate together in getting the task at hand done.the hardest part of the employment was learning how to get fast and efficient which was accomplished.the people that worked there.
Pros
discounts on rooms
Cons
lack of personnel
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
I would come in see how many rooms I had and get supplies I needed to properly clean room. they would for ypo to be done with your in 30 minuets but they not really strict as long as it pas inspection.
Pros
2 fifthteen breaks and 30 min break
Cons
Love Hyatt at the corporate level. Very professional and lots of training available.
Very different at franchised hotels ran by management companies.
I like he people I worked with. I liked helping the guests so they could have he best experience possible. I got along great all the other employees, in all departments. Superiors went out of the way to help in anyway they could.to make the job easier.
They have a culturethats is unique the training is exceptional and I believe they compete with the other hospitality groups in the country some is the communication was a littletime late
I cleaned about 17-18 rooms a day. I learned how to clean rooms and created a personal relationship with guest. The manager was awesome and very understanding. The hardest part of the job was getting all of the linen you needed for your rooms. What I loved about was you have your own space to work in and friendly people around you.
The managers are in-tune with the latest hospitality innovations/standards. Everyone is friendly and helpful also conversations go beyond small-talk since the colleagues are so unique and genuine. The pay could be a little higher to meet the industry standard. The only stressful moments are when there is a lot of people checking in and housekeeping is behind or under staffed to have the rooms ready in time.
Pros
Great place, great people, great location
Cons
There are slow parts during the day/week where time drags along
Face to face Customer service/interaction which I love, fast paced environment at times but then can be slow at times, very good verbal and written instructions made it easy to do your job weather as a team or individual.
My job was ok , but i dont think the pay was that good but i loved my workers and management coworkers , great people .over all i worked hard nd cleaned my ares .
Banquet service is a different breed. The Hyatt has management issues in banquets and needs to work it out for the sake of attrition rates and for customer retention.
A typical day at the Hyatt starts by smiling and greeting people and helping them out in any way you can. From the time they check in until the time they leave. I've learned hu
Pros
Discounted lunches
Cons
Not so friendly employee
Worked a lot of hours, turned around hotel dept, got a grip on lots of problems but never supplied enough tools to do job right. Management has some real problems with managing style
Pros
Some perks, discount hotel stays if can get worked out
Cons
50+ hour week, Lots of turnaround, not appreciated, unstable management, doesn't provide tools to do job
4.5K