Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Bartender

Hyatt iyeself was a great company and I would go back in a heart beat; however, management at B&B lacks communication and there is no real balance between work and life. I enjoyed my time working here though as most of the staff was amazing and fun to work with. Plus the benefits made it all worth it.
Good money. Good people. Flexibility. Cafeteria. Health benefits. Discounted and comp rooms. Holiday pay. Hotel industry is the way to go for the f&b employees
Pros
Free meal
good job to work at. I always made good tips there, my coworkers were easy to get along with. The only thing is that they are a union job so the draw back is the the schedule was based on seniority even though you are faster and better, you won't get the good shift just cause someone started the job 2days before you.
شركة تحترم الموظفين وتساعد على تنمية المهارات المهنية والاجتماعية الاجور الشهرية قليله نسبيآ
Pros
الشعور انك تعمل لحساب شركتك الخاصة
Cons
تحكم المدراء بالتنمية المهنية وتطوير الافراد بما معناه اذا ما الك حد ما بتتطور وبتترفع بسهولي
The Hyatt is by far the best company I ever worked for. Such a great work environment, managers were nice and fair. Incredible benefits and amazing coworkers from top to bottom in all departments. Unfortunately the corona virus greatly affected the Hotel industry and many people got laid off at least for the moment.
Pros
Cafeteria with free lunch and dinner and salad bar, good pay wages, great benefits, great culture
Worked at Hyatt for almost two years in Orange County. Management and HR are shady and not willing to work with you in most cases. They really prioritize the guest over their employees, and that says a lot.
Have to wait one year to get comps and only for Full-time, Have to wait one year for a week paid vacation. HR is Horrible. F&B Managers agree to 50 hours a week. Hires inexperience managers a well to keep cost low. Staff barely sees management bc they are in office doing clerical work. More concerned about numbers on paper instead of staff. wouldn't get hired unless I opened up full availability. During covid kept occupancy high and no one monitoring masks on guests. Oh and once you get comps you need to book a year in advance bc they book up fast, then your managers don't give you the time off. Gm is great, HR male is the worst.
Pros
comps once you get them
Cons
no breaks, long hours, no coverage for breaks, lack of hands-on management
Professional place, I am proud of the work I did there. As a bartender, I spoke with a lot of interesting people from all around the world. Seems like when they like you, they put you to work a lot. I found it hard to maintain a life outside work. Made good money, got to stay in some nice places, I enjoy a big company. Upper management could get more involved/creative with the space.
Pros
Delicious food
Cons
Too much overtime
Worked for Hyatt for 18 months. Was pretty good at first . They send in spotters who think your stealing from the company. Was tested relentlessly but never compensated for my honesty. Over worked all the time under-paid, amateur managers. You really don't want to work for these corporate a holes
Pros
Maybe if you didn't work through lunch you could have a salad.
Cons
I love my coworkers and my managers and the benefits . They treat everyone with respect and appreciation. They recognize all our efforts and give us awards every year to the employees who excel in their jobs
Pros
Free uniforms and food
General Manager is excellent always have the time to greet us everyday in all departments. My co workers are the best environment is very pleasant and clean.
It's a great place to work. I recommend it to everyone. Great pay. Benefits. And we are part of the Union. If it's not too busy, management is always happy to let us go early.
Although I liked working there it was time to move on after twelve years of service due to the pandemic I was laid off permanently with no communication from any level of managent it was very unclear if I was going to be asked back
Pros
Free lunch h
Cons
No breaks, micro managed at times
Typical working day includes carrying bottles and boxes from 3 different stores to the bar (it's around 300 meters under the burning sun). There's no any person who can teach you something but there's always someone to fix and blame you. All the time terrible lack of staff. This means that present employees doing enormous amount of job (their part of job and that part of job which is not done because there's no person to do it). It saves money for company but means you are working mostly for free considering no payment for extra hours, work from home and job that has no any close relation to your duty. Could wright much more but I believe it's already enough to understand what this company is. It left bad memories mostly. Definitely the worst company I've ever worked for.
Pros
Beautiful placed, accommodation and transportation provided
Cons
Too much to describe
This job was fun and the managers were the best. Everyone was so nice and I don't have a problem with anyone working here. This is definitely one of those jobs where you would definitely go back.
•Good company •More benefits •2 days off in weekly •Enjoy in working environment •Good culture in company •Easy to follow the SOP •The hardest part of the job
Great company to work for. Family like atmosphere. Ability to move to other properties. Great benefits as an employee. Hyatt truly cares about their guest and employees.
Great culture where you feel like part of a family. Great benefits and management really makes you feel like they care about you as a person. Get to meet people from all over the world and hear their stories and experiences. Beautiful location, can’t be the view anywhere in Tampa.
The Park Hyatt Aviara has a steakhouse named The Argyle that is located on the 18th hole. Not only is the 5 star 5 diamond resort but the synergy between management and team members is one of the many reasons I enjoy working at this location.
A good place to work. If you are hard working you can move up fast.
In general, a day at work was typical busy at low seasons. At high season we had long and really busy shifts. Wich was fine, cos the more we worked, more we got paid.