Hyatt
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Bartender

Bartender211 reviews
Barrel and Bushel
Hyatt iyeself was a great company and I would go back in a heart beat; however, management at B&B lacks communication and there is no real balance between work and life. I enjoyed my time working here though as most of the staff was amazing and fun to work with. Plus the benefits made it all worth it.
Good for job in company
•Good company
•More benefits

•2 days off in weekly

•Enjoy in working environment

•Good culture in company

•Easy to follow the SOP

•The hardest part of the job
good place to work at
everything is good for me. its just some managers are acting like they own the company. but overall its all good. its also good and fun colleague to work with.
Hyatt
Great company to work for. Family like atmosphere. Ability to move to other properties. Great benefits as an employee. Hyatt truly cares about their guest and employees.
Good place to work.
Great culture where you feel like part of a family. Great benefits and management really makes you feel like they care about you as a person. Get to meet people from all over the world and hear their stories and experiences. Beautiful location, can’t be the view anywhere in Tampa.
Excellent company to work for
The Park Hyatt Aviara has a steakhouse named The Argyle that is located on the 18th hole. Not only is the 5 star 5 diamond resort but the synergy between management and team members is one of the many reasons I enjoy working at this location.
Good working environment
A good place to work. If you are hard working you can move up fast.
Productive workplace
In general, a day at work was typical busy at low seasons. At high season we had long and really busy shifts. Wich was fine, cos the more we worked, more we got paid.
Great Company to work for
Well-organized, professional, the Hyatt takes care of there employees and the community. Treat their employees fairly and with respect. Great company to work for.
Excellent
Great place to work, great environment to work, great coworkers, family oriented. I strongly recommend this place to work...feels like a second home.
Good money and good location
Fast paced working environment, lots of oportunity for overtime. Good hours and money. Right on the snow. Good benefits if you work more than 100 days (free ski pass).
No sense of family
I worked hard for this company for almost 2 yrs and rarely took days off, only for emergencies...was blindsided and fired with an excuse of attendance
There's a reason I've been there for 25 years...
Hyatt Boston Logan is a wonderful place to work. I have been for over 25 years and truly enjoy working there.
Upon arrival I receive and review the BEO (banquet event order) to then being to gather what will be needed to set for our event. From there, along with team members, we work together to get everything set according to Hyatt and customers standards. Throughout the event, we follow the agenda as well as service expectations and see it through.
High employee turnover
When I started at this company, the management was excellent and I was happy to go to work. When the manager changes began happening, the entire culture changed and I was no longer feeling happy to work there. I was also overlooked for someone far less qualified due to sexism.
Overall good
Started collected tips, which is why I left, along with 6 other serving staff. Owner was too hands-on, and would not allow the F&B Manager to perform his job, which was frustrating for the servers and manager alike.
Great place IF you can get hired
I was seasonal P/T and very much enjoyed the work, location, and co-workers. I tried for 3 years to get a Full Time position but could not.
So I moved on.
Very inclusive company
I personally feel Hyatt is one of the best hotels to work for. I was treated so well by the company especially when staying at other locations. They really take care of you.
Great Work Culture
It was a pleasure working at the Hyatt. I enjoyed the people I worked with and managers did their best to keep up with the needs of their employees.
Nice people, very fun
The Hyatt was my favorite place I ever worked. The guys behind the bar with me were so much fun and awesome. The management staff was great. The events held there were always such a blast. Great place to be!
A great place to work
Besides some questionable calls by the managers, the company offers plenty of incentives. I’ve been here for 3 years and still feel like I haven’t reached a point where I want to be, but I know I can get there if I keep at it.
Pleasant place to work
Very professionally trained. Treat employees with respect. Clean environment. Very good environment, employees are treated well therefore happy and produced a positive environment to work in. Employee dining room was nice. Fitting of uniforms very professional.
Incentives were also something that was great to have. Employee contest etc..

Overal