Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Bell boy

Bell boy3 reviews
I liked the workplace clean environment
I loved it cleaned environment friendly people, nice area good hotel I have a good review how people treat their guest at the Hyatt I like the like the big and wide spaces of the hotel.
Pros
I liked the friendly services
Cons
I dislike the impatient and rude costurmers
The management was so supportive. The colleagues were helpful and frank. The working environment was good.
My day used to start by greeting to every senior staff. And have a short briefing with all my colleagues and my senior post staff including assistant manager, manager and director.
I had learn many things from the hotel like how to handle guest during there arrival and departure time. how to use Opera System and many more. The management was so supportive and strict on their rules and regulation. The workplace of Hyatt used to be according to the Hyatt work culture. The hardest part of the job was check in the guest at the time of high season. The most enjoyable part of the job was greeting to the guest at the time of arrival and explaining about the hotel for their easiness and greeting them at the time of departure by saying I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A PLEASANT STAY IN OUR HOTEL AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AGAIN THANK YOU.
Pros
Free accommodation and food at over all stay
Cons
Don't get the salary for working in overtime
Ambienté divertido
Estoy muy contentó trabajando para Hyatt pero porque compré casa en playa del Carmen pienso radicar allá y espero tener la oportunidad de en contra un buen empleo en hoteleria ya q soy bueno en ese trabajo
Pros
Tenemos buen equipo de trabajo
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?