Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Breakfast Attendant

Found 16 reviews matching the search See all 8,777 reviews
Terrible communication on the managers part
Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC5 December 2019
Bad work experience all together, mangers showed favorites towards employees. Very unprofessional and unorganized. Some of the employees were a joy to work with. It was a OK work area at times
Complete And Utter Digust!
Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC25 June 2019
Out Of The 4 Years I Dedicated My Years To Hyatt, I Have Never Been In Such Diguse! I Will Only Go Back To Hyatt If My First Ever Manager Will Hire Me Back. #DoneWithHyatt!
Beautiful atmosphere just long stressful days
Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY20 May 2019
I love the owner of the Hyatt Chelsea, very sweet and professional it was the supervisor that was a slave driver. You're expected to learn everything within a few days and execute it perfectly within the next week. A lot of competition between certain staff members and as I said the supervisors are not wanting to give anyone overtime but expect loads of work to be completed and absolutely correctly on such a short handed staff. Don't get me wrong you should do your job correctly but if you want the cleaning done down to a tee you should allow the workers time to get it done. Otherwise you will have coworkers taking pictures and showing management what you supposedly did wrong. Overall under different supervision I would say lovely place to work.
Pros
Free food, great benefits
Cons
Cant take food thats being thrown away, staff sort of backstabbing and competive
Loved the people, upper management is horrible though and the pay is not good.
Breakfast Attendant (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VA23 April 2019
Loved the people, upper management is horrible though and the pay is not good. I enjoy working here just wish they paid us more and the managers didnt talk to the employees like children...
Unprofessional
Breakfast attendant (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL22 April 2018
They still owe me my retro pay of 130 hours. They mangers are very unprofessional. I feel like it wasn't the job for me. I'm just being honest. And I'll just leave it like that.
Steady Work (year round employment)
Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA18 December 2017
Working here is all about routine. Set up and break down everyday is extensive, must bus table and cater to customers who decide to take part in the fresh omelet station. This job while being decent pay for what you are doing is up and down and the management doesn't handle last minute changes very well. the staff for breakfast is also rushed out before lunch time because the kitchen is taken over by restaurant staff that has to open for lunch.
Pros
steady work
Cons
no breaks
Friendly out going work place
Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MS14 December 2017
Great place to work, a place where you can move up in position. Easy to learn and very professional. Customers easy to get along with and amazing to conversate with
Pros
Understanding management
Cons
Short breaks
very unprofessional for a hotel
Breakfast Bar Attendant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GA 319095 December 2017
there are many employees there who are unprofessional. they like to get involved in work drama and sometimes are the ones who make the drama at work. things started out well for me but after a while i started to get treated very differently from the lady i was working under (kitchen manager). Some of the employees like to talk about each other behind their back. there is no sort of team work going on its just like they all hate each other
Some days are good and others are frustrating
Breakfast Attendant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC14 July 2017
A typical day at work is usually busy there are days when we are short staff and other days we lack the resources we need to perform the our job. There is no room for growth there.
Pros
Free rooms
Cons
Low pay raise
rewarding and challenging
Bartender/Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJ31 March 2017
The management always made me feel like my job mattered and that I as a person mattered. Everyone that I worked with had wonderful personalities. Work was always fun!
Pros
great food
Cons
expensive healthcare
Excellent
Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA15 December 2016
Worked here for two years and the experience was great and so was the pay. Employees and guest are very nice. Hotel is only a few years old so its very clean and kept up very well
Nice work place
Breakfast Attendant (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NC1 April 2016
I wish they would give you an opportunity to move within the company. However it is very organized and management team will work with you.
very productive palce to work
Housekeeper/ Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, AL30 September 2014
I enjoyed going to work and dealing with the customers and my co workers. the most enjoyable part of the job was when you know the customers had a great experience at you place of business. The hardest part of the job was when all the rooms were rented and the front desk needed rooms and no one had checked out yet. It was hustle time then.
Pros
Discounted rooms, health insurance
Cons
short breaks 30 min was not enough time.
Nice Job
Suite Attendant/Breakfast Host (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO6 December 2013
I liked working here, fun environment, met lots of different people.
Where I started and where I ended up
Breakfast Attendant (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO7 February 2013
I first started out in Laundry so for about 4 months I did washing, drying, folding, filling the linen closets, help clean rooms if needed.
Then I moved into the Kitchen where I cook, wash dishes, clean tables and also preparing lunches
Pros
getting out early on days where there were no lunches
Cons
hardly any breaks