Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier27 reviews
Great place to learn people skills.
My job there was quite simple but that does not necessarily mean I didn't have lots to do. The Hyatt is a place for families to come and enjoy their stay. They want to feel at home and that their vacation matters to us and we make sure they feel that way. You learn people skills and how to send people on their way home feeling happy.
Fun worplace but takes a lot of time
It's a great company with so much benefits but you have to spend a lot of time there.
Salary is really good comparing it to other hotels.

And the managment is really good.
No words
You’ll climb then corporate ladder if you’re a part of the click. The same people win the shout outs and awards.
It is an extremely immature environment with CONSTANT employee turn over.
Great work enviroment
Loved it there. The energy was amazing and the people made you feel comfortable. The staff was cool and welcoming the only thing is that some staff felt as though they were being replaced so the rudeness showed it there faces and how they didn't want to help. But that was a limited amount other then that loved the work environment.
Stressful job
Poor management. No advanced in job level. Horrible bosses. They are on a high power trip. It's bad if u can't make it to work be prepared to get fired. They don't treat employees good or value u at all. Just a big company to work for and that's it..
Pros
Free room for employees. When u on your vacation time off with pay.
Cons
Short break and always stress out when u are on their time clock.
stressful
do not work for the company management is lazy and shows favoritism to female employees.
you are there to perform the your job and whoever else that did not come in to work their shift.
We have free lunch
We have free lunch A typical workday very busy servicing clients what did I learn more customer service skills my manager was great the workplace culture was good the hardest part of the day sometimes had to help the bellhops and I didn't very much like that the most enjoyable part of the day assisting the client and getting tips
Pros
We didn't have to pay for lunch
Hotel Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
I joined this company as restaurant cashier and worked for five years. During the tenure I worked as night auditor used to audit all bills raised by cashiers.
Finally promoted to credit department as Credit Assistant.
Pros
Learned work as per norms
Cons
Long Duty Hours and continuous night duties
Valued my job at the Hyatt Regency
I valued working at the Hyatt Regency Hotel I was trained on so many customer service tips,I learned so much the people were out standing to work with, management was great.
Great environment!
Management makes this a wonderful, caring environment that is still fun and exciting. The days work is generally predictable and doesn't get too overwhelming.
Very caring enviroment
The managers and owner really do care about your success with the company and your personal life. They want you to enjoy your job and they also encourage you to further your education.
Pros
Good benefits, free lunch; comp nights
Productive and friendly environment
Answer heavy hone calls, 100% customer service starting from your coworkers to the guests. There is always something new to learn; different way to answer the phones, new items/prices and new dinner options added to the menu. Management are always very helpful.
Productive, Hard worker
EXPERIENCE
Dunkin Doughnuts, Hyattstown — Cashier

2015 - 2016

Make coffee, cashier, clean up the store, work with other people

SKILLS

Hard worker

Like to work as a team

Can lift Heavy stuff
perfect
every employee is treated with the utmost respect and civility that one couldn't ask for anything more. every time we could grow within the company the opportunity was there
Great Place
Its was a really nice place to work. Very friendly staff and management. I only left because better opportunities presented themselves! The CEO was definitely one of a kind, he came down and got dirty in the kitchen if it was needed!
First working experience in Dubai Market
Hyatt is a Five star hotel chain all over the world. Professional working environment. I learned UAE working culture and many accounting software as iscala. Also learned cash handling.
Management was very professional and my colleagues were experienced and willing to deliver their knowledge.

Hardest part was to meet the closing deadlines. And the most enjoyable part was the Friday Saturday off in which we got time to relax and refresh our selves again for productive work.
Pros
Lunch, Accommodation, Transportation & service charges
Productive and fun workplace
I’m looking for a Position with a friendly professional atmosphere where I can apply all the knowledge and skills that I have and contribute my own share to the development of the company I will work for.
awesome job
I worked here for 3 years I loved it you get to meet so many new people they do intern ships one of the best jobs I've had so far
Pros
Free lunch good benefits
Cons
Upper management expect wayyyyy to much
fun workplace
I worked overnight so it didn't get as hectic for me as it would for a 2nd shift cashier but overall i liked it. Just had to make sure i kept up on myrest
Working at Hyatt Dorado Beach was my first job experience. It gave me the opportunity to realize what a work life is. I learned a lot about different cultures. I was a very good experience.
fun and busy workplace
maintain the store by cleaning, stocking and preparing foods. Very busy in the mornings and a little less chill in the evenings. cool environment with some friendly people. we see many different things everyday its pretty interesting
4.3K