Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 8,773 reviews
N/a
BANQUET CREW (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MD5 December 2019
It was a great experience had a lot of fun on the job the job consist of cleaning setting up meeting spaces and the co-workers I was working with was very great to work with
Fun workplace if you have friends
Event Setup Crew (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WI12 August 2019
The job started great and I worked with a friend. Then the head boss cut our hours even though we were promised full time hours and ended up only getting 25 hours a week.
Great Work Environment
Opening Crew (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA21 September 2017
The staff was nice and I had no major problems with management. There was obvious frustration among the management team which sometimes made lectures seem harsher than was intended. Compensation and benefits were okay. The owner of this particular Hyatt House was becoming more and more unfair to the staff before I left. For example, he was planning on taking away employee parking. This would have been enough to make me quit because compensation was not good enough if we have to pay for our own parking at the oceanfront. I had already left for more money by that time anyway.
Enjoyable experience
Part time grid bar crew (Former Employee) –  Esplanade9 March 2016
As it is an event job, the people there are very helpful especially the chefs there. They know that we are just part timers so they will give us easier jobs and things that we can handle. At the same time they taught us a lot about food and customer service. It was really fun to work with them!
professional and fun environment with friendly associates.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA2 November 2015
Professional work place with great benefits. the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing regular guest and getting to know your colleagues.
Pros
free lunches, entertainment
Cons
long hard hours on feet, short breaks